Hello, the personal side of SNUGGLESMCDUGGAL. Chilled with Grand Hustle (Long read with Cliff Notes)

laugh.gif

you look upset my dude

-bdis-

been browsing nt for years i always thought snuggs was a white guy but im really happy to put an end to this caper

haha... now i understand that text message T...
ive known for what, like 2 years now...
see, i never told anybody, haha...
happy birthday again T...
ill prolly be home next weekend, athens is killing me already

waddup ant?

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

so was it Ts idea or wills ? this is vics sister btw ....

Vic's sister?! Girl, what are doin on here? LOL. Don't you know the wolves are out...

and although I can't take any more credit than Will, I created the account and never knew we would get this far.

bdis1986 - Nah, not upset. just enjoyed a canoli of loud

Imma have a cool video to post in a minute...

before i knew about niketalk i thought snuggles owned 23isback because they retagged all his pics
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Mr T from the A

Originally Posted by JoRdAn fEtIsH

so was it Ts idea or wills ? this is vics sister btw ....

Vic's sister?! Girl, what are doin on here? LOL. Don't you know the wolves are out...

and although I can't take any more credit than Will, I created the account and never knew we would get this far.

bdis1986 - Nah, not upset. just enjoyed a canoli of loud

Imma have a cool video to post in a minute...

oh trust me.. i know... some NTers are terrible ! and thats great. Victor was telling me earlier how hes on his way to atlanta .... I should have gone !

Originally Posted by BENBALLER

lol, T you need to get out more.... that *%$+ went right over your head like the shoes that were thrown @ george bush. jeezus. lol

l_ee3ae4edd34b12e836e0e948205160b5.jpg

2008-11-13-photo_02_hires.jpg

I can't find the pic of me and him from magic... but HHHAAHAHHHAAAA, WHERE IS MY DUDE ZAHIR?

Wow thats funny, i went to highschool with both of them and even talked to Bonnie a lil bit back in 10th grade when i first transfered to the school, Iremember this dude in my class always talkin bout how Zahir had alot of shoes and wanted to see who had more btw me and him and obviously after meeting him iknew he got me. Oh and kinda figured out who snuggles was from the lookin at the pictures when he posted his g shock and actually goin to prestigous and seenWill rockin it and i noticed the tattoo's... i was the one who picked up that all black concre one

Back
Top Bottom