HELP A HAITIAN ?!

So this organization i am in at my school Depaul University are setting up a sneaker party shendig type of thing. we plan on having DJ's, some performers, and basically id like to know if anyone would like to participate in selling or showcasing their sneakers or even performing. the proceeds form admission are going to support Chicago Young Authors.

btw we have it planned for June 9th..so if you are interested in getting down in some way shape or form HIT ME UP...id love to have help and im sure the organization (Concerned Black Students) would also appreciate this.

basically we just wanna have a good time and be around cool peeps while helping the community at the same time.

EMAIL: jason8503@yahoo.com

AIM: angryjay07
Team Caribbean
Kidz in The Hall- School Was My Hustle
Englewood Chicagos Southside..We rock mics like tysons last fight
DA' PRESSED

jason, if im not gettin charged or anything. i think i can come up with some stuff to showcase. not sell tho, against rules hehe!
TEAM WISCONSIN
JRYDEORDIE9 ON AIM
KOREAJ23@gmail.com

Chicago Young Authors? Or Young Chicago Authors? I'm not too sure that I can do anything, but I'm definitely down to go and support you guys.
VISION OVERCOMING WEAKNESS

Yea my bad Young Chicago Authors...and J dont worry bout paying for a table... we would gladly appreciate a donation though
happy.gif

Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

bboys would be defintely dope!

supadupakae im not sure if my girl found a dj yet or not soo ill hit u up about that thanks alot mayne
Team Caribbean
DA' PRESSED

Back
Top Bottom