Help dealing with irresponsible dog owner

NT I need your help dealing with someones dog constantly @%!%%%+! on my lawn, this isn't like a one time thing. Since the snow has stopped I've noticed this becoming a problem. Though I'd love to, I don't have time to stake out and catch this person. So I'm looking for a quick natural dog repellents solution. I've heard cayenne pepper, putting it on your lawn will keep the dog away, anyone knows if this works or has any other ideas? Not looking to cause any harm to the dog, just trying to prevent it from @%!%%%+! all over the place.

I've seen people put a little sign on their lawn asking them to keep their dog off the lawn or to pick up after them. If not, then pepper works.

I'm a dog owner, but I can't stand when people don't clean up after their pets.

One day I was home early from work and I parked my car in the garage. I had the blinds up, but it still looked like no one was home. I happend to look out and I see a lady walking her dog and letting it @%$# on my lawn. I waited to see if she was gonna pick it up, and she didn't. She kept it moving. I grabbed a plastic bag and sprinted outta my house w/ speed of Usain Bolt and called her back. I gave her the bag and made her pick it up. Problem solved.

Had this same issue and my girl sprinkled some stuff on my front porch and they keep it moving now

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

One day I was home early from work and I parked my car in the garage. I had the blinds up, but it still looked like no one was home. I happend to look out and I see a lady walking her dog and letting it @%$# on my lawn. I waited to see if she was gonna pick it up, and she didn't. She kept it moving. I grabbed a plastic bag and sprinted outta my house w/ speed of Usain Bolt and called her back. I gave her the bag and made her pick it up. Problem solved.

the-rock-clapping.gif

Originally Posted by DoubleJs07

Trust me I love dogs but can't wait to catch this person, if I do I'm smear that %%!* all on their car door handles. Not hard to pick up after your pet, the size of the turd that was left last time was like the size of those large Halloween Oh Henry bars
sick.gif
30t6p3b.gif
mad.gif

Ya this is the worst
30t6p3b.gif

they definitely have some powder you can spread on your lawn and it'll be game over. Just go pick some up and you'll be straight

Originally Posted by TripleXL Vol 2

NT I need your help dealing with someones dog constantly !$@%%+%! on my lawn, this isn't like a one time thing. Since the snow has stopped I've noticed this becoming a problem. Though I'd love to, I don't have time to stake out and catch this person. So I'm looking for a quick natural dog repellents solution. I've heard cayenne pepper, putting it on your lawn will keep the dog away, anyone knows if this works or has any other ideas? Not looking to cause any harm to the dog, just trying to prevent it from !$@%%+%! all over the place.

The cayenne pepper doesn't sound like the right solution. The dog doesn't know any better. Get a no pooping sign.

Back
Top Bottom