Help find Chelsea King.

This one hit a little close to home.
frown.gif

chelsea_king_photo.jpg

ALeqM5iwP__C3GjXeNAV8R2ylkUHD16rjQ

Hello all, Our beloved Chelsea went missing yesterday afternoon inPoway, CA. Attached is a recent photo of her and below is some basicinformation. Please forward this to everyone you know.

Chelsea King
Age 17
5'5, 115 pounds
Blond Hair, Blue eyes
Senior at Poway High School
Honor Student, straight A's
Peer counseling
Cross Country Runner
Clean Up San Diego Volunteer
Tutor to San Diego Youth

Responsible, Conscientious, Loving, Intelligent, Cherished byall who know her Her car was located thurs late afternoon (2/25) in theRancho Bernardo Community center parking lot. We believe she wentrunning. If you have ANY Information at all, please contact the SanDiego Police Department at (619) 531-2000 and PLEASE FORWARD THIS TO EVERYBODY YOU KNOW. HELP US FIND OUR CHELSEA.

Thank you, stephanie Dorian (646) 344-9351

I hope she gets home safe OP. But this isn't a milk carton, keep it moving.

Originally Posted by Theta

id smash

indifferent.gif

My brother is a friend of hers.  They've been looking for a few days, although they did make an arrest on a suspect today, though.  Time is quickly running out, though.  Best wishes to her and her family, and I hope she comes back safe.

The description sounds fit for a college application.

hope you'll find her safe though, crazy people everywhere.

--Hopefully she turns out ok..
--Its a big story here in San Diego. A few of her friends dropped off flyers at my work today..

Originally Posted by theta

id smash

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
from the 1,000 people who went out today to look for her including us and the people who know her, i hope God forgives you for that. Me personally, i hope something bad happens to you.

Originally Posted by Adrian1221

id smash

indifferent.gif
smh.gif
from the 1,000 people who went out today to look for her including us and the people who know her, i hope God forgives you for that. Me personally, i hope something bad happens to you.

lmao right because its both sinful and unethical to mention that someone missing's attractive? lol keep going and hop on the next bandwagon of advocacy you can get your hands on.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

didn't they already arrest the guy for murder and rape?

Wait what? I know you're not one for joking on here, but are you kidding?

Originally Posted by Theta

id smash

indifferent.gif
smh.gif

lmao right because its both sinful and unethical to mention that someone missing's attractive? lol keep going and hop on the next bandwagon of advocacy you can get your hands on.
So if your mother went missing, and you posted a flyer on NT asking for help, condolences, etc. you would be alright if somebody posted that they would smash? Go to ISS with that nonsense.

From a quick google search, I found they arrested a suspect who was convicted of being a sex offender but they didn't say how the person is linked with the girl. All I could get from the article was that because of his past history, he is most likely to commit a similar crime again.

http://www.latimes.com/news/local/la-me-missing-arrest2-2010mar02,0,2987218.story

wrong. It isn't a sin to come in and say, "gosh, she is pretty, i wish her a safe return". But when you come in trying to act hard on the internet by saying she is "attractive" in a degrading form, thats when you cross the line. You make no sense, take the L and don't post til' you get your head out of your ***

wrong. It isn't a sin to come in and say, "gosh, she is pretty, i wish her a safe return". But when you come in trying to act hard on the internet by saying she is "attractive" in a degrading form, thats when you cross the line. You make no sense, take the L and don't post til' you get your head out of your ***
[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]Acting hard by saying "id smash".. What?
alien.gif
Some of you are getting emotional over a silly comment?

Anyway, these cases don't usually end up the way most of us are hoping for.. [/color]
tired.gif

34j9hrr.jpg

[color= rgb(255, 0, 0)]The suspect.[/color]
smh.gif

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

didn't they already arrest the guy for murder and rape?

Wait what? I know you're not one for joking on here, but are you kidding?

i'm serious...i read it on CNN on my iphone before this thread was made...they are still looking for her body but someone's already been arrested for rape and murder...

his name is John Albert Gardner...i can't find the link online but i'm reading it again right now on my phone...

Back
Top Bottom