Help find Chelsea King.

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

Originally Posted by Noskey

Originally Posted by mytmouse76

didn't they already arrest the guy for murder and rape?

Wait what? I know you're not one for joking on here, but are you kidding?

i'm serious...i read it on CNN on my iphone before this thread was made...they are still looking for her body but someone's already been arrested for rape and murder...

his name is John Albert Gardner...i can't find the link online but i'm reading it again right now on my phone...

Ah okay. I just read the link on the top of this page and got most of the details.

Sad ending
frown.gif
Hope he gets life in gen pop.

poway/rb nters??

nerd.gif

its crazy how much its been affecting all of us in sd.

kids are taking soo hard,
its redicuolous how gardner just total makes everyone scared in a town like rb and poway.

i used to go running in that park man. i just my first jumpshots there. theres an eerie feeling everytime i go there now.

I don't see how her grades and extra-curriculars should matter.. A missing person is a missing person..
What happened is really sad.. Imagine just losing someone like that.. Finding out they were murdered is one thing, but being abducted/raped by a sex offender?
I cannot imagine how her family feels..
This is the type of @$** that makes you want to find the murderer first and strangle him or some @$**

Originally Posted by heartofthacity

I don't see how her grades and extra-curriculars should matter.. A missing person is a missing person..
What happened is really sad.. Imagine just losing someone like that.. Finding out they were murdered is one thing, but being abducted/raped by a sex offender?
I cannot imagine how her family feels..
This is the type of @$** that makes you want to find the murderer first and strangle him or some @$**

It's called a news story. smfh

She ain't coming back...

smh.gif

people are getting crazier & crazier...

Her parents should start offering high-priced/value rewards, so people can give up information..

tired.gif
R.I.P.

It's stories like these that make me a hypocrite when it comes to criminal rights. I'd like to see this dude and anyone like him tied up daily and whipped/beaten.

laugh.gif
Damn she already been found dead or are yall predicting?

Theta buggin. I would not smash.

I'm just now reading about this story. WTH. Where was she running? Says a community park - no one saw/heard anything? My god. On the trail I run/walk, most of the people I see are women, and most of the time they're alone. Sad to say, but they can't go for dolo anymore. I'mma tell 'em.

Back
Top Bottom