HELP FOR A MAY BE FUTURE BALIK BAYAN..

I might be going to the Philippines in the next month or two. Would $500 pocket money be sufficient for my entire trip lasting 3 weeks? What are the must go toshoe spots? Clubs? Anyone want to take me out? :tongue:

^^^ if you're gonna go shopping, bring at least $800-$1000.

He's kidding folks.

Last time he visited he brought ten times that amount and it still wasn't enough.

We'll all hang out with Jacq Yu.

I know that will be the highlight of your visit.

I'm not kidding! We're in a recession...my money is limited. Let's hang out guys! Let's set it UP!!!

Yea I'm probably not going to do any shopping. Just money for food, drinks, and to watch ASAP and Nikki Gil. ;X

Be a studio audience of Wowowee (who knows you might be a chosen contestant for hephep hooray and chance to win 500k cash
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
) or a guest juror for Eat Bulaga's Kahit Sino Pwede

I went to Wowowee last night. It was kind of boring! I tried so hard to become a bigatin by doing the Sayaw Darling but FAILED. At least I got to meet Mariel.;P

Originally Posted by ceehjayem

I went to Wowowee last night. It was kind of boring! I tried so hard to become a bigatin by doing the Sayaw Darling but FAILED. At least I got to meet Mariel. ;P
laugh.gif

Mariel is
pimp.gif

NIKKI GIL!!!!!

LOL @ Flashout. That literally made me laugh out loud pare. Haha Let's meet up!!!!

hello NTers, im planning to go on holiday in phils for 1 month, maybe next year august,,any tips where & what shops to get more jordan stuff?need to buymore J's..cheaper kasi jan sa atin kaysa dito..thanks.. im jus a newbies here..
grin.gif

Back
Top Bottom