*Help from Pheonix NT'ers*

Hello I was wondering if anyone from the Pheonix area could tell me how good the upper level seating is for the Pheonix Suns game.

Basically, am I going to be able to see the game pretty well if I'm placed in about middle row of upper seating?

I tried to get better tickets but I need 5 of them and obviously the Suns doing good last year didn't help my cause in getting good tickets.

Any help is appreciated.....

"But, you can't forget what Carter did for basketball in Canada. He was the face of this franchise. He was Toronto Raptors Basketball. He owned the sport in the entire country and yes I mean the entire country. I thank him for some great years and great moments"

anywhere in that arena is a good seat. ive sat all around that joint and everywhere is a great spot.

alright thanks alot
"But, you can't forget what Carter did for basketball in Canada. He was the face of this franchise. He was Toronto Raptors Basketball. He owned the sport in the entire country and yes I mean the entire country. I thank him for some great years and great moments"

Back
Top Bottom