HELP H-TOWN WHO'S HAVING MIDNIGHT MADDNESS

HELP H-TOWN I ALWAYS GO TO GULFGATES MIDNIGHT MADDESS AT FOOT ACTION. I JUZ CALLED THEY SAID THEY WEREN'T HAVIN IT. CAN ANYONE CONFIRM IF THEY ARE OR NOT? Or if anyone else is goin to hav it?? Please help
Quote:
IF I AM WALKING I AM J WALKING

AIM:ajgswa713

^ an event where they sell a highly expected Saturday release, on the Friday before at midnight. I've gone to some a couple times at Athlete's Foot on Fondren & W. Belfort.

As for the post starter, I have no idea who's doing it.
RU$$ELL

NT 2001

How are release nights like those at that place NikeShoeAddict? Does it relatively get pretty packed? They sell out every time of all the sizes?

thanx 4 tha headz up im head to fondren
pimp.gif

Quote:

well heres wha happend i started off at fondren. saw a shoplifter get his lol. but they didnt have my size. so we went to northwest to get a ticket but missed that too. ended up at gulfgate at 4 a.m. n copped wit ease at 9:40
tha cgs were worth it
pimp.gif

Quote:

^^^^ how was your experience of gettin these in sharpstown? i was about to go to sharpstown if i wasnt goin to make it to the midnight release. it wasnt packed as i thought it would be . they had 20 pairs.

its rediculous at sharpstown. in the morning is a line but as they ar about to open the doors it turns into a mob and everyone starts running to the store.then when your in line people start skipping cuz of their homeboys and some just cut in even if they dont know you

i noticed a lil over glue hanging off dat side of my J's as well... It's not gonna stop me from wearing em thou!
Wanted List:
Anything in a sz. 12

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

I had a whack glue stain on the suede near the plastic, but overall great shoe.

Anyone go to Greenspoint, I heard they had a lot of pairs? That sucks about Sharps, but it seemed like 2-3 places there were gonna have the kicks.

with ease again this time it was footaction that got me with a discount..... :pimp:
pimp.gif
will pickup tomarrow, was S-town packed as always like the grape release or was it worse? i would love to see some pics if possible.

Both AA's had a line bout 40 to 50 peeps long...
Jordan Cool Grey III's sz. 12 for $200 shipped or B/O!!! PM me for details...

.TEAM .NIGERIA.​

Back
Top Bottom