Help Haiti; take part in NikeTalk's first ever custom sneaker charity auction! BIDDING CLOSED!

well ive been kinda ghost from NT ever since my job took the internet away but im glad to see that a community that im apart of is so willing to help others !!! i take my hat off to you meth great thread !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel all the shoes being offer are really dope and great work from all the artists !!!

now with that being said

i bid
$160 for Item #3

well ive been kinda ghost from NT ever since my job took the internet away but im glad to see that a community that im apart of is so willing to help others !!! i take my hat off to you meth great thread !!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i feel all the shoes being offer are really dope and great work from all the artists !!!

now with that being said

i bid
$160 for Item #3

This is awesome!  I'm glad I'm part of a community that gives back to those in need.

All of them look great - - - especially the Blazers, the Dunks, and the Trainers.

Props to everyone that was involved.

This is awesome!  I'm glad I'm part of a community that gives back to those in need.

All of them look great - - - especially the Blazers, the Dunks, and the Trainers.

Props to everyone that was involved.

...omg...

I completely forgot about this. With all the work put behind them, it's a shame those Trainer 1s ended at $180. PLEASE let me know if he flakes...

...omg...

I completely forgot about this. With all the work put behind them, it's a shame those Trainer 1s ended at $180. PLEASE let me know if he flakes...

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

love the NT dunks.

Same here.

Word, they remind me of Supremes...But I have to say something...I don't think this got as much exposure as it should have because it was stickied from the get go.

I think stickied posts get overlooked by many because people expect them to be some boring #@! new set of rules that nobody cares about

Maybe the next post for charity should be left unstuck for the first week

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

love the NT dunks.

Same here.

Word, they remind me of Supremes...But I have to say something...I don't think this got as much exposure as it should have because it was stickied from the get go.

I think stickied posts get overlooked by many because people expect them to be some boring #@! new set of rules that nobody cares about

Maybe the next post for charity should be left unstuck for the first week

Back
Top Bottom