Help Haiti; take part in NikeTalk's first ever custom sneaker charity auction! BIDDING CLOSED!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

love the NT dunks.

Same here.

Word, they remind me of Supremes...But I have to say something...I don't think this got as much exposure as it should have because it was stickied from the get go.

I think stickied posts get overlooked by many because people expect them to be some boring +%% new set of rules that nobody cares about

Maybe the next post for charity should be left unstuck for the first week

i cosign with you here i didnt even know bout this until i notice the NT shirt post was gone but im glad i won the blazer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just gotta wait for them to come in the mail now !!!!

Originally Posted by moneymike88

Originally Posted by silverswoosh

Originally Posted by Dirtylicious

love the NT dunks.

Same here.

Word, they remind me of Supremes...But I have to say something...I don't think this got as much exposure as it should have because it was stickied from the get go.

I think stickied posts get overlooked by many because people expect them to be some boring +%% new set of rules that nobody cares about

Maybe the next post for charity should be left unstuck for the first week

i cosign with you here i didnt even know bout this until i notice the NT shirt post was gone but im glad i won the blazer
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
just gotta wait for them to come in the mail now !!!!

man those blazers are SICK
eek.gif
and my size too. so pissed i didn't see this earlier, i would have definitely paid more than 160 for them
frown.gif

let me know if it doesn't work out for that buyer! i will gladly take them in a heartbeat.

man those blazers are SICK
eek.gif
and my size too. so pissed i didn't see this earlier, i would have definitely paid more than 160 for them
frown.gif

let me know if it doesn't work out for that buyer! i will gladly take them in a heartbeat.

man i was just bout to hit up this thread wondering wats good with the kicks but today yo and behold outside my door step was a package....

hmmm i wonder wat they can be ????
laugh.gif
my BLAZER!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im mad glad i won these good job to the artists and once again to meth and who ever help to set this up .... if i had more money i would have battle for some of the other kick up for grabs specially them dunks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

man i was just bout to hit up this thread wondering wats good with the kicks but today yo and behold outside my door step was a package....

hmmm i wonder wat they can be ????
laugh.gif
my BLAZER!!!!
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

im mad glad i won these good job to the artists and once again to meth and who ever help to set this up .... if i had more money i would have battle for some of the other kick up for grabs specially them dunks
pimp.gif
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

Props to NT and to everyone who bid, great job, mad I never noticed this thread before. Great job NT staff.

Props to NT and to everyone who bid, great job, mad I never noticed this thread before. Great job NT staff.

The NT Dunks are awesome. When I bought them, I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't up on the whole "custom" shoe scene until I came into this thread and checked all the websites out. I love them. The fact that the money went to a good cause is just icing on the cake. I will be participating on any other auctions that NT has in the future.

2zs1xr9.jpg

pimp.gif

The NT Dunks are awesome. When I bought them, I didn't really know what to expect. I wasn't up on the whole "custom" shoe scene until I came into this thread and checked all the websites out. I love them. The fact that the money went to a good cause is just icing on the cake. I will be participating on any other auctions that NT has in the future.

2zs1xr9.jpg

pimp.gif

damn..they look nice.
as much as I would have loved to get them... I'm glad they went to someone who'd appreciate them a bit more than I would have.

damn..they look nice.
as much as I would have loved to get them... I'm glad they went to someone who'd appreciate them a bit more than I would have.

Back
Top Bottom