HELP! How much money to bring for Philippines Vacation?

sup everyone! i'm going to the pi at the end of this month for 2 weeks, i was wondering how much should i bring? i was advised from different people to bring as much as $1500 and as low as $500 depending on where you go. i'll be in manila for 2 weeks, perhaps other places like cebu and boracay. im not gonna shop as much people do, just hang out with family and some friends. i was planning to bring $1500 but i think that would be too much. so maybe $1000?

any help or comments would be appreciated. Thanks!

Team Washington Wizards​

Agent Zero​
Please stay in DC!​

Boracay trip would cost around 13-30 PHP (depending on your choice of lodging and food)
I think you should bring the $1500 with you....if you really want to enjoy IMO

TANKEEEEEEEEE

LF: AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
AJ5 Fire Red 9.5-10
AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10 cheap
AJ Sneaker Dogtag

Quote:
spend $200 a day/night.. para sulit! lol
:lol:
laugh.gif
:smokin
smokin.gif

Team Washington Wizards
Agent Zero
Please stay in DC!​

$1,000 to $1,500 should be enough.
"Once you get into the moment, you know you're there. The crowd gets quiet. Things start moving slowly. You start to see the court very well. I saw that moment, and I took advantage of it."

- Michael Jordan, after winning Game 6 of the 1998 NBA Finals

$1500 might not be good enough just bring your credit card in case something came up...Hope this helps...

bring $1500...for contingencies and sudden urges.....if you know what i mean hehehehhehe

TANKEEEEEE

Looking For: DS AJ4 Mars 9.5-10
DS AJ5 Fire Red 9.5-10
VNDS AJ3 DTRT 9.5-10
AJ Sneaker Dogtags

my last trip i stayed somewhere in makati (rockwell, i think) for 2 weeks and went though around $1500.. but that was mainly because i was payin for all my relatives where ever we went (movies, eatin out, bars, etc.).. overall i had a great time and $1500 was just right to be living comfortably for 2 weeks
White/Red-Blk XX1, sz 9 .. "Family" Team Edition SB, sz 9.5 .. Blk/Baroque-Brown Blazer SB, sz 9.5 (All Shoes completely DEADSTOCK) .. NO Paypal, Money Orders ONLY

Located @ Exit 10 on the NJ Turnpike // GerardoLiwag@tmail.com // AnabolicGardo (AIM)

looks like i'll be bringing 1k-1500. thanks again everyone!

Team Washington Wizards​

Agent Zero
Please stay in DC!​

i went for 4 weeks last time and i spent 2000k not including the airfare. 600 dollars went to the condo i rented. so 1400 and it was good enough.
so yeah...

the last time i went in december, i didn't bring any cash...i just withdrew money from my account using my foriegn atm.

It was more convinient that way as i did not have to carry around cash to exchange and was able to withdraw whatever i needed.
-------------
aim: buttahlikeparkay

Chad Johnson on being covered: "It's just impossible,'' Johnson said, with a straight face. "It's not who I'm playing. It can't be done, and I've come to that conclusion. If I had to stop myself, I probably wouldn't be able to do it, either.''

philippines here i come this saturday! i'm coming home!!!!

Team Washington Wizards​

Agent Zero
Please stay in DC!​

Quote:
for contingencies and sudden urges :wow:
eek.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
I'm stuck in a basement, sittin on a tricycle, girl gettin on my nerves...
Goin outta my mind I thought she was fine, don't know if her body is hers.

you don't need to bring much. 1500 is more then enough, but just bring all that just in case.

im sorry but i dont know how you guys survived with 1500 for 2 wks...2000 for 4 wks.....and living comfortably, you guys need to teach me something i dont know....not unless you guys went home and stayed home....then yeah that's more than enough..
Team Philippines
Member No.58

just got back from vacation, i must say it was FUN! all the yummy foods was on point, especially with the fish balls at UP lol..

the wifey met up with her friends at this club called the alchemy...real cool crowd

also went to glorietta, rockwell is real nice..mall of asia. went to at least 5 nike parks, nike stadium, and planet sports..bought some kobe shirts along the way

most importantly chilled with my family and the wifey's fam..havent been home in 15 years..i wanna go back!

thanks for all the help people!

Team Washington Wizards​

Agent Zero
Please stay in DC!​

Back
Top Bottom