Help identifying an old Air Max / Zoom circa 2000-2004

Hey folks, first post, but long time AF1 collector.

Was just wondering if anyone can help.
I had a pair of what I believe to have been Zoom from around 2000-2004 mark. They were gray/Red, net toe, foam sole with red bubble, had reflective strips on the side of the toe, andwater soluble when mildly damp.

I can’t find any pictures online that match up, and was wondering if anyone could point me in the right direction? My pair were sadly lost.

thanks in advance!

They were almost an identical colour way to the AirMax 97 silver bullet. Just with Air Max classic sized bubbles in red. The base sole was waffle design and a mixture of red and dark grey on the bottom.

Attachments

• 2485F1B5-1508-4F85-8D09-A50AE2B8A9CC.jpeg
    2485F1B5-1508-4F85-8D09-A50AE2B8A9CC.jpeg
    114.2 KB · Views: 32
Something like this?

They’re possibly the closest match I’ve seen, but not the model I was looking for.
the gray/silver on the pair I’m trying to find is slightly darker, the sole is gray rather than white, but with a red air bubble.
The ribs on the toe are similar, but not quite the same. The ribs on the pair I mention are reflective, and the net toe is slightly larger.

I know this may be an impossible find, but it’s really bugging me that I can find/identify nearly every other model apart from these!

It’s somewhere between the airmax 2002 body, but with more of a Silver Bullet colourway. Had a regular air bubble about the size of an air Max classic.
It’s killing me!

Sweet Jesus! You’ve nailed it!!! The first pair!
Thank you so much - you’ve no idea how long I’ve searched for these!!

now just to see if I can actually get my hands on a pair!! 😃

Managed to find this pair in a different colourway, with the box details. Sadly no real results of note. I guess this is going to be a very long wait till a pair of these in the gray/silver colourway comes up

Attachments

• FCCCCC1F-F22F-4B19-8C21-4C14C83AE7D9.jpeg
    FCCCCC1F-F22F-4B19-8C21-4C14C83AE7D9.jpeg
    34.1 KB · Views: 99
  • 4AE7E44A-7D4B-4959-9D27-3BB9B20A31A8.png
    4AE7E44A-7D4B-4959-9D27-3BB9B20A31A8.png
    53.9 KB · Views: 100
Don't know much about these. I know there have been a lot of (AM) Turbulence models, from around 2000-2001 on, and the older ones are all gone, except for the occasional pairs that pop up on sites like Rootsbk, TheCulturePDX, Depop, Vinted, Grailed, Poshmark, ebay and a few other marketplaces.

If I were you I would not put my hopes on finding a pair that is still wearable.

Don't know much about these. I know there have been a lot of (AM) Turbulence models, from around 2000-2001 on, and the older ones are all gone, except for the occasional pairs that pop up on sites like Rootsbk, TheCulturePDX, Depop, Vinted, Grailed, Poshmark, ebay and a few other marketplaces.

If I were you I would not put my hopes on finding a pair that is still wearable.
Thanks for the information you’ve given, it’s definitely a starting point.
I’ve been searching for a replacement pair for several years now, so waiting longer isn’t the end of the world.
They weren’t the most durable pair of shoes I’ve owned, so I’m guessing any pair I may find now will be a total roll of the dice.

I think I’m just too used to the availability, durability and choice of AF1s haha

Thanks again for all of your help

Back
Top Bottom