Help ID'ing two pairs of 90's Team Jays

Joined Jan 27, 2009
I know someone will have the answer in one of the first replies, I just don't know it myself nor have I beensuccessful at finding the answer online. Thanks in advance

M!ke

baby jumpman

Staff member
Joined Dec 25, 2006
The second pair is the womens Jordan. If I ever saw a pair in my size in good condition I would buy without hesitation.

Joined Jan 17, 2008
Nice. Thanks for the link to auctionsniper.

The shoes werent on eBay though. They were on my little secret auction spot.

They don't have everything at all times, but when they get some things in, they are CHEAP...

Joined Apr 7, 2008
Originally Posted by tree4twenty

They don't have everything at all times, but when they get some things in, they are CHEAP...
at that spot...

but is that auctionsniper thing safe, they dont get any of ur info?

Joined Dec 6, 2007
Originally Posted by Baby Jumpman

The second pair is the womens Jordan. If I ever saw a pair in my size in good condition I would buy without hesitation.
co-sign

Joined Feb 9, 2008
Originally Posted by dendanskesimon

Originally Posted by tree4twenty

at that spot...

but is that auctionsniper thing safe, they dont get any of ur info?

naw dude you get 3 free snipes the first time, then you have to pay. but you get 3 more free snipes for every referal you get so yeah.

Joined May 10, 2006
IF ANYBODY ON NT HAS A PAIR OF PRO QUICKS IN ANY COLORWAY SZ 11 THRU 12 HIT ME UPPPPP!!!!

Top Bottom
  AdBlock Detected

Sure, ad-blocking software does a great job at blocking ads, but it also blocks some useful and important features of our website. For the best possible site experience please take a moment to disable your AdBlocker or head over to our upgrade page to donate for an ad-free experience Upgrade now