HELP IM HEADED to TORONTO... WHERE TO EAT ???

Where should I eat?

PLEASE RECOMMEND ME A RESTAURANT ! ! ! !

Any scenic things that I MUST see....

WHERE ARE THE SPOTS THAT ?
<

osyrhiz@gmail.com....aim: osyrhiz

-McDonalds
-Burger King
-Pizza Hut
-Taco Bell

But for real, what kind of food are you interested in?

Yo, there's this one place called Mandarin, you don't need anywhere else, it's the best, period.
I get money, money I got...

Changing the world? Yeah I'm doing it, I just don't show it off to get praise, eff ya'll...

If you got money to blow, i highly recommend canoe

its on the 54th floor of the td building in downtown toronto. excellent view of the city and great food.
WANTED: Dark Cinder/Bison-Sport Red ("Bison") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7), Pecan/White ("Cali") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7, 9.5), Black/White-University Blue ("Nubuck") Air Jordan 12 Retro (9.5), Harbor Blue/Sprt Royal-Sft Gry ("Stash") Air Force 1 Low IO Premium (9/9.5)
I HAVE: Shy Pink/Vanilla ("Stussy") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (11), Aqua/Chrome ("Diamond") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (9, 10), Vanilla/Trails End Brown ("Shanghai 2") Nike Dunk Low Pro SB (7)

^
o yea. Salad King is good
its right beside Eaton Centre if u r ever in Downtown.
FS: DS size 10 AJ DMP package, DS size 10 AJ XIII low white/maize, VVVNDS AJ 11 Retro Columbia size 11, AJ XVIII towels all Brand new in blk, red, blue color.(send me ur best offer)

Quote:
Yo, there's this one place called Mandarin, you don't need anywhere else, it's the best, period.
TEAMCANADA
Our sales tax will kill you. At least we have free health care!
.:: | TEAM | TORONTO | RAPTORS | ::.
.:: | Bargnani | Bosh | Calderon | Delfino | Dixon | Ford | Garbajosa | ::.
.:: | Graham | Humphries | Jackson | Kapono | Moon | Nesterovic | Parker | ::.​

pickle barrel aint bad in my books, theres one near yonge/dundas
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

did they get rid of the marche in that business center? the big one not the one in eaton center...

i suggest family run restaurants in which ever culture zone you prefer or if you are in town august 10thish taste of the danforth which is unreal.

word to apocalypz

peace
416 And 250 Canada

Looking For DS Chicago Xs size 9-10.5

$1 hot dogs at queen and spadina if you bargain its $1.50 for hotdog and a drink...

but in my opinion ALL-STAR WINGS ARE BOMB :pimp:
pimp.gif

TEAM M.T.L

i didn't find canoe to be that great. but it was maybe because i went during winterlicious and it was the set menu. however the view is pretty awesome.

if you are looking for another restaurant with a good view check out the cn tower restaurant.

OFF TOPIC, but winterlicious/summerlicious is where its at though. ladies love the expensive fine dining type places, and thats when it isn't wallet breaking status. :pimp:
pimp.gif

^^^ :pimp:
pimp.gif
(|TEAM JAYS|)
A.J. Burnett--Roy Halladay--Troy Glaus--Aaron Hill--Lyle Overbay--Alex Rios--Vernon Wells--Frank Thomas​

check Green Mango if u like thai food like pa thai. it's along young near bloor and yonge.

Moti Mal (sp?) on Gerrard St. for your Indian cuisine needs. Plus you get to see Little India at the same time. Cop some Paan (sweets and tobacco rolled up in a leaf)
...TEAM RAPTORS !
In Colangelo I Trust!

Korean Grill House :pimp:
pimp.gif
:pimp:
pimp.gif

But Pickle Barrel is a nice place, or Boston Pizza :pimp:
pimp.gif
...TEAM RAPTORS !
2006/2007 Atlantic Division Champions

you might want to hit up Baldwin street. It's a real nice little place. Lots of little ethnic foods. Almost all of it is good... you got mexican, chinese, japanese, indian, vegan, italian, viet... definitely a place to go. It's always busy...

walk east from university on dundas then you hit mccaul... go north on mccaul until you hit baldwin. Just walk down baldwin.

try Yamato on Bellair (which is at Bay and Yorkville area)... excellent Japanese cuisine there.... i also recommened Penelope's restaurant on King and John. (south side of king, just east of John)
Team Soled Out
Est. 2005sobe it1 Collection
Looking for OG IV Military​

Back
Top Bottom