HELP!- LC on SKETCHY white cement iv's from JBKICKZ??

how's it going niketalk fam. so today i picked up a pair of white cement iv's from jbkickz' ebay page, who supposedly have a good rep within the sneaker community. however, my pickup today says otherwise. take a look, and tbh they probably are fakes but i just wanted some confirmation.

compared these with my thunder iv's from soletronic (i think) on ebay. 

you can tell immediately the box size is off (thunders on top, white cements on bottom). also, the jumpman on the jbkickz box has a SLIGHTLY darker shade of red.

the difference in height is also noticeable. the smaller ones is the jbkickz box. the lid was on the other way by accident btw.

diff 'specs' on the boxes. left jbkickz, right soletronic

one thing i use myself to legit check my own shoes (via the box) is to look for a stamp on the inside of the lid, which should always be there without fail on the authentic kicks. you can see the stamp, which is from the soletronic pair, albeit faintly. the jkkickz pair has no stamp inside whatsoever (neither do my 2011 concords from mentalkicks :/)

jbkickz pair. the 'garbage bag' sheet has some parts of it glued to the INSIDE of the box lid fold. not only is the box in general poorly glued and put together, the 'garbage bag' sheet is see through...

... whereas my soletronic pair is not. the box is put together nicely too.

just some closeups of the white cements. i don't think i was able to capture it, but i inspected them again after taking pics and there are numerous imperfections.  paint on the air bubble, bits of an 'off white' colour on the midsole, sloppy painting on the outsole. also, you can see on the last pic the difference in the inner lining... the left shoe is significantly slimmer than the right shoe.

LASTLY, the hangtag is pretty easily bendable. i don't think it's supposed to be like that.

That's weird, the Black Cement 4's I got from Champs yesterday has the same box dimensions as your White Cement.

Black trash bag not see through.

Unlace your shoes and compare your Thunder and White Cement on the side of the tongue should have "TwentyTwelve" pressed on the leather.

Everything else looks legit.

yeah well mine's see through, big red flag right there.

and both pairs have the twentytwelves embossed on the tongue... currently in contact with the seller about them

yeah well mine's see through, big red flag right there.

and both pairs have the twentytwelves embossed on the tongue... currently in contact with the seller about them
does the white cements embossing look lighter? Diff font? Or on other side of tongue or is it exact as the thunders?

Im also going with ghosts though.. that paper is suspect as well as gen shape of tongue and midsole..

Last edited:
i'll have a closer look later, but they have agreed to give me a refund. i think the way they operate is sorta like flight club, how they other people's shoes for them. i've asked (or demanded) for the shipping return to be paid for as it is their fault for providing me with counterfeits. kinda a long shot, but we'll see how it goes

Back
Top Bottom