HELP! LEGIT CHECK ON SPACEJAMS! **A LOT OF PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sup yall im pretty sure these are grey market or unauthorized only because of the sole not being yellow but at the same time they don't have that blue tint i've been seeing lately. But other than the fact that their not yellow is there anything else wrong with this shoe? I'm thinking about copping these "grey market" pairs since its a decent price and I've been having trouble finding a '09 pair with some yellowing for under $400+. Thanks for the help in advance

they look better than my store bought pair. i honestly can't tell, but i'm only suspicious at how new they look.

These are authentic gm pair how are they fake???,not worth more than $250 though.

Don't listen to them op if they're under $250 cop,only flaw is the sole,Same quality,Same factory and some times even better for cheaper

100% GM/Replicas/fakes whatever you wanna call them they are not legit IMO..

There are a few more tells than just the sole IMO. just look at the shape of them in general! .. stretched 23's Jumpman dosent line up correct, PL cut looks a tad high, but honestly not bad for GM PL cuts., Heel midsole is rounded off and not pointed, misaligned tract pods on sole etc, etc...

Saying something is "legit but unauthorized" or "authentic grey market" is a really stupid statement and contradictory to the fullest. Its a straight oxymoron by definition. look it up.

Thats like saying clean dirt - or dry water - or long short or hot cold... Com' on fellas???.

OP if you want real Jams.. You gotta bite the bullet and pay to play man. They are probably slightly yellowed by now and about $400 + or - a few bucks..But thats just the way it is. IMO do yourself a favor and send these back while you may be able to still get a refund..

good luck on your search... Remember to just be patient, you will find some legit Jams for a decent price eventually. 

There are a few more tells than just the sole IMO. just look at the shape of them in general! .. stretched 23's Jumpman dosent line up correct, PL cut looks a tad high, but honestly not bad for GM PL cuts., Heel midsole is rounded off and not pointed, misaligned tract pods on sole etc, etc...

Saying something is "legit but unauthorized" or "authentic grey market" is a really stupid statement and contradictory to the fullest. Its a straight oxymoron by definition. look it up.

Thats like saying clean dirt - or dry water - or long short or hot cold... Com' on fellas???.

OP if you want real Jams.. You gotta bite the bullet and pay to play man. They are probably slightly yellowed by now and about $400 + or - a few bucks..But thats just the way it is. IMO do yourself a favor and send these back while you may be able to still get a refund..

good luck on your search... Remember to just be patient, you will find some legit Jams for a decent price eventually. 
yup they're nothing but high quality fakes ... its 2013.. there are really good fakes of so many popular things

either they just don't want to admit they own or support fakes, especially those who resell HQ fakes & try to pass it as legit/authentic by giving you a story..

so don't listen to them & their GM JB fairy tales

seen legit ftl DS jams for $300 couple times.. locally lately... so good luck too

Last edited:
Dont listen to these guys saying HIGH QUALITY FAKES. I laugh everytime when people use that term
laugh.gif
 ! The shoes are real, Thats REAL  CARBON FIBER. 

Dont listen to these guys saying HIGH QUALITY FAKES. I laugh everytime when people use that term
laugh.gif
carbon fiber cost like $5 per pound that just a couple cents per shoe, & these doesnt even use the highest quality. its not gold were talking about here lol fail

fakes decades ago doesnt have carbon fiber, because its expensive.. now they're cheap.. so fakes can have them now too

Last edited:
man those are NICE op, get em, they look a HELLUVA lot better then my 2009 pair.

like others said before, those are unauthorized grey markets, NOT fakes since they have real carbon fiber.

fakes got their own category.

My thoughts exactly listen to the homie. That mug ninjahood though to his credit is well informed about shoes and the "game" has a soft spot in his heart for high quality replicas. GM = not 100%?authentic hate to break it to all supporters.

laugh.gif
And I laugh at pretty much EVERY post you make!...You do realize that they make fake carbon fiber that looks and feels VERY real right? Honestly its not even 100% fake- its a laminate layer of real carbon fiber over vinyl man!! Its called a composite!!! google some of these big words if you dont understand and GET WITH THE PROGRAM ALREADY!!!!!!

http://www.rockwestcomposites.com/browse/raw-material/carbon-fiber-woven-cloth  take note of the prices as well, this stuff is cheap.

Have you ever heard of a cubic zirconia?

why do you laugh at the term high quality fake/replica? Makes perfect since to me and 1000s of other people here! MUCH MUCH more since than saying authentic but unauthorized.. now thats just plain dumb IMO.

People make HQ fake ish all of the time man its 2013.. We can turn a dude into a woman with a ***** and **** and all and you dont think people can make something that looks and feels like carbon fiber??? SMH.. a few examples.. Money, furniture, purses, cloths, golf clubs, sunglasses, diamonds, SHOES, etc. etc.. I think you should do a little homework grasshoppa. LOOKS can be very deceiving these days....Its a cold world out there. BUCKLE UP.

Last edited:
Not tryin to gas ninjahood up but, anybody who has been a sneakerhead for awhile know about sneakerwatch and the video of his collection.

laugh.gif
And I laugh at pretty much EVERY post you make!...You do realize that they make fake carbon fiber that looks and feels VERY real right? Honestly its not even 100% fake- its a laminate layer of real carbon fiber over vinyl man!! Its called a composite!!! google some of these big words if you dont understand and GET WITH THE PROGRAM ALREADY!!!!!!

http://www.rockwestcomposites.com/browse/raw-material/carbon-fiber-woven-cloth  take note of the prices as well, this stuff is cheap.

Have you ever heard of a cubic zirconia?

why do you laugh at the term high quality fake/replica? Makes perfect since to me and 1000s of other people here! MUCH MUCH more since than saying authentic but unauthorized.. now thats just plain dumb IMO.

People make HQ fake ish all of the time man its 2013.. We can turn a dude into a woman with a ***** and **** and all and you dont think people can make something that looks and feels like carbon fiber??? SMH.. a few examples.. Money, furniture, purses, cloths, golf clubs, sunglasses, diamonds, SHOES, etc. etc.. I think you should do a little homework grasshoppa. LOOKS can be very deceiving these days....Its a cold world out there. BUCKLE UP.
laugh.gif

so you're selling me we've had a 200+ page grey market topic that basically posted EVERY SINGLE BIT of info about how these are INDEED

grey market pairs which ARE AUTHENTIC but UNAUTHORIZED for months from news story clippings, to actually people who are inside da business

basically confirming it, and you've been completely absent da whole time? c'mon duke get it together, you remind me of da folks that thought

da world was still flat.
laugh.gif
go to JB, read da grey market discussion, and GET INFORMED.

laugh.gif

so you're selling me we've had a 200+ page grey market topic that basically posted EVERY SINGLE BIT of info about how these are INDEED

grey market pairs which ARE AUTHENTIC but UNAUTHORIZED for months from news story clippings, to actually people who are inside da business

basically confirming it, and you've been completely absent da whole time? c'mon duke get it together, you remind me of da folks that thought

da world was still flat.
laugh.gif
lol not one person there can even post a real "unauthorized" pair of royal 1s with the same everything from the same factory with no consistent difference from legit ones... they're all HQ fakes.

laugh.gif

da world was still flat.
laugh.gif
Dude i can get more information on the back of a cereal box than i can from that BS GM thread you guys call informative.... Its basically a bunch of propaganda that cant be proved or disproved.. Its all he said she said... An people like you pushin GMs on people to make yourselves feel better about buying some questionable kicks.

Ninja Im disappointed in you. As a pretty high ranking member on NT I would expect more from you bro. You come on here with your little minions and tell kids that honestly dont know any better that their kicks in question are legit and its ok to spend $200+ on them.. When you know they are bogus.. Thats just wrong IMO.

If it didnt drop on release day or was not part of the AUTHORIZED run... ITS FAKE. always has been in my 25yrs of collecting so why is it different now? Just bc the fakes look better? Na im not buyin that BS homie.  

Dude i can get more information on the back of a cereal box than i can from that BS GM thread you guys call informative.... Its basically a bunch of propaganda that cant be proved or disproved.. Its all he said she said... An people like you pushin GMs on people to make yourselves feel better about buying some questionable kicks.

Ninja Im disappointed in you. As a pretty high ranking member on NT I would expect more from you bro. You come on here with your little minions and tell kids that honestly dont know any better that their kicks in question are legit and its ok to spend $200+ on them.. When you know they are bogus.. Thats just wrong IMO.

If it didnt drop on release day or was not part of the AUTHORIZED run... ITS FAKE. always has been in my 25yrs of collecting so why is it different now? Just bc the fakes look better? Na im not buyin that BS homie.  
original.gif

laugh.gif

da world was still flat.
laugh.gif

umm im high ranking because i know my ****, i've seen PLENTY of space jams in my time, da grey market pairs are EXACTLY like da release

date pairs because they're coming from da same contractors...jeez, you COMPLETELY got left off da boat with da information
laugh.gif

i know they're NOT bogus hence why there's no problem with da grey market pairs..there's DIFFERNCE between FAKES and grey market

AKA third shift pairs that contractors makes without authorization..

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-18528-nikeleaks.html

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn’t these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors.

“Some of the clothing…appeared to be high-quality, genuine products being sold at low prices…. This is likely the result of ‘third-shift’ manufacturing, in which factories produce extras to sell on the side….”

TONS of articles like this as well as people who are ACTUALLY in da business dropped a ton of knowledge of whats going on...too mad

you missed it, i suggest you go ahead and catch up.

http://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-m...es-on-pg-1-please-read-before-you-post/760_20

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom