HELP! LEGIT CHECK ON SPACEJAMS! **A LOT OF PICS**

Status
Not open for further replies.
umm im high ranking because i know my ****, i've seen PLENTY of space jams in my time, da grey market pairs are EXACTLY like da release

date pairs because they're coming from da same contractors...jeez, you COMPLETELY got left off da boat with da information
laugh.gif

i know they're NOT bogus hence why there's no problem with da grey market pairs..there's DIFFERNCE between FAKES and grey market

AKA third shift pairs that contractors makes without authorization..

http://www.wweek.com/portland/article-18528-nikeleaks.html

But Nike maintains that its real problem isn’t these rogue mom-and-pop sweatshops. Much of the illicit fare in the markets is the genuine article, made by their own subcontractors.

“Some of the clothing…appeared to be high-quality, genuine products being sold at low prices…. This is likely the result of ‘third-shift’ manufacturing, in which factories produce extras to sell on the side….”

TONS of articles like this as well as people who are ACTUALLY in da business dropped a ton of knowledge of whats going on...too mad

you missed it, i suggest you go ahead and catch up.

http://niketalk.com/t/533947/grey-m...es-on-pg-1-please-read-before-you-post/760_20
Man IF they looked EXACTLY the same I may agree with this BS....If they are "EXACTLY" the same why can we see the differences in RDs from GMs in an instant??? If we worked at McDonalds and decided to make 1000 big macs after our shift using what we use to make the big macs ON our shift... THEY WILL BE EXACT.. not almost, not half assed, but EXACTLY the same product!!!!... This is not what we see in your GM fairy tales. They are 2 different products entirely IMO which is why we can tell the difference with 98% accuracy..

Its like the Go Bots VS the Transformers fam!

Timmythick is just one of the many nt'ers who like to pretend they know more than they actually do. Giving their simple opinions or regurgitating what others post assertively, mixed with a bunch of ad Homs is the dead giveaway. Ain't no thing ...., really.

Last edited:
at da end of da day im really tryin to help, cuz he homie really missed da boat on all that info...

at da end of da day im really tryin to help, cuz he homie really missed da boat on all that info...
I guess we will just agree to disagree.. I really do see where you guys are commin from but to me it just dosent hold water... I mean IF i couldnt see all of the inconsistencies between GMs and RDs in an instant i may be inclined to buy in. I mean who dosent want a fresh pair of Jams right? However IMO If its the same this and the same that then the product comming out the door should look THE SAME. IDK. 

I guess we will just agree to disagree.. I really do see where you guys are commin from but to me it just dosent hold water... I mean IF i couldnt see all of the inconsistencies between GMs and RDs in an instant i may be inclined to buy in. I mean who dosent want a fresh pair of Jams right? However IMO If its the same this and the same that then the product comming out the door should look THE SAME. IDK. 

Herein lies your flawed logic, NO retail pair looks

Exactly da same, so how can you compare it to some

Thing that never is exact on da first place?

ALL of this was covered in da GM thread..i suggest

You take some time & read it.

#FAIL. all the so called "GM" Royals there consistently have either a stretched NA, wrong sole patterns, wrong bar code, widows peaks or small & misplaced wings that not one retail pair in the world have

Last edited:
Look playas, Grey Markets are legit, I'm not gonna say they're authentic because they aren't authorized but they're legit. When you have something made of the same material, same build quality, same factories, and same people making them, what else do you need to prove they are legit?! I think people are taking this GM stuff too far, GMs are legit, and in a sense, they have been made better than the original 2009 release.

Look playas, Grey Markets are legit, I'm not gonna say they're authentic because they aren't authorized but they're legit. When you have something made of the same material, same build quality, same factories, and same people making them, what else do you need to prove they are legit?! I think people are taking this GM stuff too far, GMs are legit, and in a sense, they have been made better than the original 2009 release.
first post on LC, do you sell fakes or something?

why are all "GM" royals consistently different from retail, that means they're not really GM by your definition, real unauthorized pairs(almost non-existent) if its same everything should go under the radar.

just because fakes get better everyday, it doesnt change the fact that they're fake.

if you only consider obvious ones fake, then we wouldn't need a Legit check section

it could have italian leather & its still fake

sneakerheads in china & asia consider these fake, why would it be legit in the US? they call these fakes "factory goods", because they're not from the NIKE contracted factories, but from factories that specializes in HQ replicas who have insiders that can get their hands on the first legit pairs & copy it .. way before it releases

Last edited:

#FAIL. all the so called "GM" Royals there consistently have either a stretched NA, wrong sole patterns, wrong bar code, widows peaks or small & misplaced wings that not one retail pair in the world have
and you seriously think all da retail pairs all look EXACTLY da same?
laugh.gif

i got a bridge to sell you if thats da case.

space jams back my point to a T.

first post on LC, do you sell fakes or something?

why are all "GM" royals consistently different from retail, that means they're not really GM by your definition, real unauthorized pairs(almost non-existent) if its same everything should go under the radar.

just because fakes get better everyday, it doesnt change the fact that they're fake.

if you only consider obvious ones fake, then we wouldn't need a Legit check section

it could have italian leather & its still fake

sneakerheads in china & asia consider these fake, why would it be legit in the US? they call these fakes "factory goods", because they're not from the NIKE contracted factories, but from factories that specializes in HQ replicas who have insiders that can get their hands on the first legit pairs & copy it .. way before it releases
c'mon b, you already got shut down in da GM thread with relevant info that bunks your opinion..why are you so stubborn?
laugh.gif

and you seriously think all da retail pairs all look EXACTLY da same?
laugh.gif

i got a bridge to sell you if thats da case.

space jams back my point to a T.
lol fairy tales,

FACT : these fakes consistently have things that doesn't even exist in any retail pair

EXCUSE: well retail pairs are not exactly da same either especially down to last molecule, so that makes these shoes with the wrong NIKE AIR font, widows peaks, & tiny air jordan wings legit

roll.gif

roll.gif

roll.gif

Last edited:
sure, who's a real trip here... the one who keeps misleading people that fakes are legit

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.
Back
Top Bottom