Help! Looking for Any Jordan/sneaker sayings or rap lyrics...

Thanks for the suggestions, definitely sparking some ideas. ^Last one might be the pick...got a decent idea for it.

I'm the first that ever loc'ed on a Nok' track
CNN back, like number 5 Jordan's purple and black

I believe he is talking about fakes though. bibby PE's werent around when he made this song though..... i dont believe.

One of my favourites is this one.

Go get more mans, I got floor plans and 23 ways to blow you out of them Jor-dans

"No bird soars too high if he soars with his own wings"

Quote from the MJ "wings" poster. I have it tatted across the top of my shoulders. Not cuz its on a Jordan poster...but for what it represents.

Oh and heres one I just thought of...

"Ima come back like Jordan. Wearin the 4-5. It aint to play games with you" -Jigga

j's on my feet 12 say im j-walking
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif

here is one from CAMRON - Oh Boy

Just blaze (Oh Baby) oh baby, uh, killa

[Verse 1: Cam'ron]

All the girls see the (Boy) look at his kicks (Boy)
Look at this car (Boy) all I say is (Oh Boy)

here's one

My momma saw me on ebay she thought i was back at it...yea.

i used that as a status on facebook lol

Ultimate High by Nature ft. Nas
"staring at my feet all u see is nikes, betchu neva seen an ill pair like these" kinda corny but whatever

"Im a Nike Head, I Wear Chains That Excite the Feds" and "I Got More Kicks Than a Baby in a Mothers Stomache" - Nas

Originally Posted by SKRIBZZRC

I'm the first that ever loc'ed on a Nok' track
CNN back, like number 5 Jordan's purple and black

I believe he is talking about fakes though. bibby PE's werent around when he made this song though..... i dont believe.

One of my favourites is this one.

Go get more mans, I got floor plans and 23 ways to blow you out of them Jor-dans
Kudos on the actual lyrics!
However there is no evidence of him talking about fakes, This is a very deadly lyric for a true Grape lover like myself
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Trav T

Wouldn't he have said purple and white if he was talking the grapes?
thats what im saying... purple/black i guess rhymed... i forgot about grapes.

got so many jay's, closet looks like footlocker!! That was from bow wow ft. solja boy marco polo

"Skip all the Bull S**t, Red and Black Jordan 1's, I'm on my Bull's S**t." Curren$y

"These hata's wanna rob me, cause I got more kickz than N****'s with black belts in karate"- Curren$y

this one's a play on hova's 99 problems... got it as my sig...

"If you're having shoe problems I feel bad for you all. You got 99 Jordans but still can't ball....."

So.... I wear size L-XL. thanks! a black T with red letters would be classic. Let me know if you plan to use it! PEACE

Originally Posted by Mjmvp23

"Skip all the Bull S**t, Red and Black Jordan 1's, I'm on my Bull's S**t." Curren$y

"These hata's wanna rob me, cause I got more kickz than N****'s with black belts in karate"- Curren$y

I'm glad someone else thought of Curren$y Da Hot Spitta here.

"There's nothin' rarer then theses kicks here cuz they only made a pair of them." Curren$y- Fresh (Feat. Fly Society)

"Jordan 3 Cements, my secret weapon, dead stock, not bootleg, Nike inspected" Curren$y- Space Shuttle

"Closet congested, shoe section with so many selections" Curren$y- Space Shuttle

He has more but I'll be here all night typing.

The two responses above me especially the Jordan 3 cement one would be nice. You could make the shirt to match the shoes.

Back
Top Bottom