Help me choose an SUV or Crossover NT!

I know next to nothing about cars, been driving beaters my whole life.

Want to get a CPO SUV or Crossover in the 25k range. I can't justify buying new.

Looking for something that is going to break me out of my practical/economical mindset that
has kept me in boring sedans my whole life. Looking for leather, nav, heated seats, etc. this time.

Hearing good things about the Acura RDX and Land Rover LR2, but again, I know nothing.

What should I consider and what should I skip?

Thanks NT, I owe you.

one on the left... only 25-30k for gas

65tzlu.jpg

I am in the same situation......same price range.....I dont want a huge Yukon or a Denali, I dont need all that, but I also dont want a Ford Edge.....

Stay away from the Land Rover, they are nothing but problems, and unless you are getting the big boy model, no need to get it...

RDX or MDX is a good choice.....X5......but the auto's in the larger (but not huge) SUV category are few and far between.....keep me updated to what you get, it might help me out...

Originally Posted by bijald0331

one on the left... only 25-30k for gas

65tzlu.jpg
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

makin that hummer look like its %#+!+.

EDIT***

Acura/Lexus are good with SUV's. 

and X3 are good also. 

[jay-z]We dont drive x5s we give em to baby mamas[jay-z]

I saw this for the first time the other day - I like it. Not in your price range given.. but dang it's nice...

1-bmw-concept-x6.jpg

Infiniti FX-45 2006-2008 should fectch around your price range.
I've driven one, and trust once you hit the gas, the engine just revs so smooth and fast. interior is even more sicker in the newer models.

you can maybe find a used honda crosstour or maybe even a new one. if you like the rdx those are awesome too.

Thanks for the input so far!

Infiniti is nice but probably out of my range

Tahoe and Suburban are way too much car for my needs.

You can get a very well equipped FX35 for that price range. Or maybe an 04 05 BMW X5.

My buddy has the bmw and i love it. Handles very nice for a suv

v6 gmc terrain, nice ride, nav, back up camera in the rear view mirror, id get a used MDX before a new rdx, they are expensive to maintain because of their turbo and they use really expensive tires. LR2 don't get the greatest gas mileage for as much engineering land rover puts into their rides.

GMC Terrain looks nice but I can't justify buying a new car.

Didn't know that about the RDX, will try to read up on it.

As far as gas mileage goes, not really a huge concern as long as it's pretty reasonable.

Originally Posted by Alchemist IQ

Infiniti FX-45 2006-2008 should fectch around your price range.
I've driven one, and trust once you hit the gas, the engine just revs so smooth and fast. interior is even more sicker in the newer models.
This, Not to mention the exhaust note 
pimp.gif
pimp.gif

i got the honda pilot, has 8 reasonably sized seats. Has leather, nav, heated seats, and a rear view camera. I think it's pretty fuel efficient too 16/22 for the 4WD.

Back
Top Bottom