Help me create awareness of a great non-profit organization, Travel 2 Change!

That professor should be fired. You are only cheating yourselves out of an education. Remember you are paying for your damn class to learn not to like the professor's facebook. :smh: :x

If your class goes through with getting 10k likes, then you just paid for a class on facebook liking a professor to get a final grade. :stoneface:

I hated professors who should not have been teaching in the first place when I was in college.

That professor should be fired. You are only cheating yourselves out of an education. Remember you are paying for your damn class to learn not to like the professor's facebook. :smh: :x
If your class goes through with getting 10k likes, then you just paid for a class on facebook liking a professor to get a final grade. :stoneface:
I hated professors who should not have been teaching in the first place when I was in college.

**** ALLADAT NOISE FREE 100%

i'll like only if he pays for a trip to paris and all my expenses

Free tuition as i'm on a scholarship. When people see my grades, they'll see I got a high grade.. it won't say anything about the Facebook page.

Last edited:
nah im good. If I gotta hustle and spend long hours in the library, so should you b.

Free tuition as i'm on a scholarship. When people see my grades, they'll see I got a high grade.. it won't say anything about the Facebook page.
I don't really agree with what he is doing and I don't think it's possible to do it anyway.

well duh it won't say anything about the FB page, you think your prof wants to get caught? Free tuition for you, but maybe not for others in your class.

Depends. What is your grade going into the "final"? What have you learned thus far? Would the teacher give you a letter of recommendation? The grade only tells a fraction of the story.

***Like pending***

Last edited:

**** ALLADAT NOISE FREE 100%

so i guess you were THAT guy...

:smh: :smh:

BBBBOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

i hope no1 helps these fools out. boooooooooo

booooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Back
Top Bottom