Help me decide on a Subaru BRZ color

Haha sounds like my wife, asks for your opinion but does the exact opposite :tongue: Congrats man, I'd love to have a BRZ or an FR-S

I'd go for the Galaxy Blue.

I just recently got a 2013 Subaru WRX hatch (5-door) in WRB...I felt it was time for me to finally drive a car that wasn't white/black/gray/silver. I feel like you get the best of both worlds with Galaxy Blue (still being able to stick out, yet blend in)

That Humble Braggerton Blue
mean.gif
 I counted 8-1 in favor of grey and my dude goes with the blue 
roll.gif
Tr1ll called it.

That Subaru blue is sexy as hell. I'm trying to convince someone in my family to cop so I can borrow it :lol:

just in case you didnt buy it yet...better used alternatives for what you would pay for a new BRZ..

just in case you didnt buy it yet...better used alternatives for what you would pay for a new BRZ..

These two are clowns, the cars they posted are good but seriously

Let me buy a 1990 300ZX which could cost you $7000 next month instead of a new car

i would have voted for the blue. i like grey, but you don't see that blue too often. i've seen a couple of those cars in person and the first thing you should do is get some larger muffler tips. the diffuser in the back has huge openings, but the little exhaust tips that it comes with don't like right in them. looks much better when you put bigger tips in.

View media item 421309
vs

View media item 421310

finally able to upgrade that pathetic 200 horse setup...
Not every car needs to be 400+ HP to be fun to drive.
EVERYONE knows da biggest knock to this car is da fact that some  minivans can smoke it in a straight line...

this is why all da tuners are waiting with abated breath to see if they're finally adding some stock turbos in this slow poke.

Personally I like the grey.

I read somewhere that dark grey is a color toyota only offers in the US.

Last edited:
I would've went grey but you can't go wrong with the blue. My neighbor has the exact same car and color, looks sweet in person!

Back
Top Bottom