Help me find a cheap authentic website that sells Jordan's

I just started today. Can u guys help me what websites are there that sell authentic cheap jordans?

I just started today. Can u guys help me what websites are there that sell authentic cheap jordans?
Help me find a website that sells authentic cheap Ferraris or Diamonds, or gold bars...THEY DONT EXIST GUYS! The shoes cost what they cost..You dont get legit ANYTHING for cheap on some Chinese websites.. You gotta pay to play fellas!

Last edited:
Pretty much all major retailers have Jordans on sale, since there so many fakes you may want to go with someone you know. Finishline and Eastbay have some good deals all the time, but there are some others too. You can check this link where I usually check these deals all at once.

Last edited:
Pretty much all major retailers have Jordans on sale, since there so many fakes you may want to go with someone you know. Finishline and Eastbay have some good deals all the time, but there are some others too. You can check this link where I usually check these deals all at once.
Man you'll get laughed out a line for retros come wearin that crap theyre sellin. teams and flights? no no no

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom