Help Me Find A Job in NYC !!

Sup guys I'm planning on moving to NYC fairly soon and I'm looking to be gainfully employed. I figure ive networked with nters before so ill try again. I have a bachelors and experience working in single family investment offices and business development. However, I'm open to do pretty much anything that pays since I am on my way to higher learning I could care less . So if anyone full time spots are hiring let me know I'm legit dude been on NT for years pm me if you need my resume obviously . Employee referrals would be grand. Holla atcha boy!

Sup guys I'm planning on moving to NYC fairly soon and I'm looking to be gainfully employed. I figure ive networked with nters before so ill try again. I have a bachelors and experience working in single family investment offices and business development. However, I'm open to do pretty much anything that pays since I am on my way to higher learning I could care less . So if anyone full time spots are hiring let me know I'm legit dude been on NT for years pm me if you need my resume obviously . Employee referrals would be grand. Holla atcha boy!

just curious, are you doing a masters? say, you got a bachelors at one school and decide to get another bachelors at another do you have to take any core courses or are most transferrable?

just curious, are you doing a masters? say, you got a bachelors at one school and decide to get another bachelors at another do you have to take any core courses or are most transferrable?

Move you incense x du-rag selling empire to NY.
+
Find a co-op in the Bronx

Profit.

Move you incense x du-rag selling empire to NY.
+
Find a co-op in the Bronx

Profit.

Nah I'm not gettin another bachelors...he'll naaawGet outta here dre
roll.gif

Nah F this guy, Help me find a job! I'm a native NY'er. Taking up all our jobs. Its hard out here bruh. we just got out of a recession. Jobs are scarce.

I'm tired of seeing all these damn tourist in my city. Anytime I ask anyone in NYC where they from, they be telling me virginia, Mississippi, jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Boston. Is there anyone in NYC that is actually from NYC anymore?

Nah F this guy, Help me find a job! I'm a native NY'er. Taking up all our jobs. Its hard out here bruh. we just got out of a recession. Jobs are scarce.

I'm tired of seeing all these damn tourist in my city. Anytime I ask anyone in NYC where they from, they be telling me virginia, Mississippi, jersey, New Hampshire, Maine, Boston. Is there anyone in NYC that is actually from NYC anymore?

Back
Top Bottom