HELP ME FIND THESE PLEASE

327378D1-CE0C-408D-AA66-515E2E5EE146.png
right , are these genuine ? I’ve searched high and low for these can can’t seem to find any information on them I really want them.! Somebody help

Although I can’t identify the exact colorway, looks like Air Max Plus. Foot Locker (EU) exclusive Tuned 1?

^ Didn’t check the IG account, but I thought I’ve seen this colorway before tho. I also don’t know whether the fake one actually has the FL tag attached or not… I mean, if it’s the fake of OW’s products, I know the tag is almost mandatory, but do they really make Foot Locker’s tag for Fakes??

AMPs used to be a FL exclusive a long long time ago but not anymore, so I highly doubt if they still attach a tag when you buy a pair from FL nowadays.

I checked an extensive online TN archive, it's not there. Checked FL SM accounts, nothing there. FL EU website, nothing there.

That IG account so wrong in so many ways --> still going with fakes.

-edit
just now spotted some obvious fake AM1s in 1 of their recent IG posts. Nuff said.

Last edited:
Finally checked their IG account and now I can fully understand what modus47 was saying…. I mean, in addition to the unfamiliar colorways of AM Plus that comes with that FL tag, I have never seen that many different colorways of AMPs w/ “Kiss My Airs” tag on nor that red plastic tag that looks like a fake Off White’s… And on the last note, this pic can say it all…
9B90B379-3AAC-4217-A8CE-8E13C89E1678.jpeg

Back
Top Bottom