Help me guys! Yeezy legit check.

Hi i am interested in buying the 350 boost v2 red.I looked up online for them and i found a pair for $900HKD(115.22USD).I don't know much about the pricing but after comparing with other pairs it seems that the price for this pair is kinda low. I asked the seller if they're real or fake , they said it's authentic but it's still quite shady.I watched several videos on how to legit check them but i was only provided limited pictures and only some angles so I decided to post here and let the experts handle this.Can someone please help me do a legit checking on them?Please reply asap,Thanks!
:D:D

[]

Last edited:
hard to tell from these pictures, but these are selling for over $900 on legit apps like GOAT and StockX so if these are real you are about to ge the best deal in the history of yeezys lol. Ive learned through experience if it’s too good to be true it probably is

They look fake. The boost is either way too smooth or it's the worst photo ever. Also, price should be a giveaway

So yeah the look fake to me based off the boost and the shape of the shoe, but never go primarily off the fact that the price is too good to be true, people can either need money or dont know what they have, personally i picked up a pair of vnds jordan 12 gym reds for 65 bucks almost 4 times less what the price should be

Back
Top Bottom