Help me id this Reebok shoe features emovable reversible gaiters and forefoot similar to AJXIV

Help me id this shoe. It was popular in ex-USSR 10 or more years ago. Although it was fake, I believe there was a real prototype to it, probably reebok, because it usually had reebok branding.
The main feature of the shoe were removable reversible neoprene gaiters that covered laces. There were 2 colorways of this shoe:
1) white leather/blue mesh with gaiters colored blue on one side and gray on revers side;
2) black nubuck/black mesh with black/gray gaiters.

Here is my sketch. I don't remember all details of this shoe and didn't paint for like 8 years but I believe it is still recognizable.
7GvqXJV.jpg

Last edited:
i still have the orange color way which reverses to silver/grey...one of my favorite reebok shoe, sorry don't know the name though

Wow, that's great! Can you post a couple of photos with and without gaiters? I never even saw them authentic. And maybe product code on size tag will help in search.

hey guys i used those shoes by 1998, and im also interested on get them again, they were one of my favorites shoes, so if some one knows how get them plis letme know, also i wear a fila ones, they had the ties on the side, and a big FILA name on  the other side, if you know what im talking about would be great to have them again, thanks

mannn reeboks designs used to be so cold.. have u not worried about the logo but the design in itself

It's the Reebok Light Speed DMX Lite! This shoe is awesome.
Wow! Thank you so much! It was my favorite shoe back in school and probably still one of my favorite sneakers. Hope we'll see a retro some day.

Last edited:
I'm unsure about their popularity in major markets back in the day... but still. I think now it's a perfect time for Reebok to retro them.
Look, they fall into chunky sneakers trend perfectly with their bold memorable sole design (and overall design as well) and still provide comfort of an running shoe. They are pretty much detailed and futuristic but at the same time have one piece shrouds that cover most part of the shoe and that makes design kinda minimalist. And considering shrouds are reversible all these makes these sneakers very collab friendly.

Back
Top Bottom