Help me make a list of the best players in Basketball, in order, by number...

I'm no good with this stuff cuz I can't think off-hand what players rock what numbers. But for example:

1 -- Tracy, Penny, STAT,
2 -- JJ, ???
3.-- AI, D-wade, Chauncey

uh..

23--Jordan, LBJ, ???

34 -- Shaq, Magic, Kareem

I know my example is butt, but do ya feel me? I wanna make a complete list with at least like a top 5 for each number. I figure it'll be a cool file tohave on my HD for no reason
grin.gif

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

I'm no good with this stuff cuz I can't think off-hand what players rock what numbers. But for example:

1 -- Tracy, Penny, STAT,
2 -- JJ, ???

uh..

23--Jordan, LBJ, ???

I know my example is butt, but do ya feel me? I wanna make a complete list with at least like a top 5 for each number. I figure it'll be a cool file to have on my HD for no reason
grin.gif
How old are you? How are you going to put Shaq ahead of Magic and Kareem?

that is SOOO MUCH WORK

but

8- Kobe
7- Odom, Kevin Johnson
5- kidd, Boozer, Josh Howard, garnette
6- DR.J, Ewing in his Magic days??
4- Joe Dumars

hope that helps some

Originally Posted by HybridSoldier23

Originally Posted by DearWinter219

1 -- Tracy, Penny, STAT,
2 -- JJ, ???

uh..

23--Jordan, LBJ, ???

I know my example is butt, but do ya feel me? I wanna make a complete list with at least like a top 5 for each number. I figure it'll be a cool file to have on my HD for no reason
grin.gif
How old are you? How are you going to put Shaq ahead of Magic and Kareem?
I just threw together an example, relax. I even SAID that my example was butt. AND I asked for HELP for a reason. AND, I said what that reasonwas. Why you trying so hard to stunt on me for? Just answer the damn question... or....gtho of the thread
grin.gif
. Your choice really. Ain't nobody beg youto com in here and read my thread.

Top 5 for each number? Maybe top for each number. You asking for too much but I'll help you for number 50
YOU KNOW WHO DIS IZZZZ MAYYYNE
01F.jpg

Originally Posted by ScottHallWithAPick

Top 5 for each number? Maybe top for each number. You asking for too much but I'll help you for number 50
YOU KNOW WHO DIS IZZZZ MAYYYNE
01F.jpg

laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

^I don't expect them to. I expect a few memory joggers and homer picks. Only an NTer knows which random $%# dude wore number..I dunno...52 for the rocketsor some $+$%. I'll probably only do numbers 1 - 30, but i want at least 3 solid picks for each number.

3- Allen Iverson
5- Jason Kidd, Kevin Garnett
6- Bill Russell
21- Tim Duncan
23- Michael Jordan, Lebron James
24- Kobe Bryant

Hell, I don't know.

Back
Top Bottom