HELP ME OUT NT...A LIL GIRL PROBLEM..plz! PICS UP

nt i need some advice...i usted to talk to a girl that had a b/f and she also had a lil girl...i was jus friends with her but i realy wanted to
be more than friends with her...we usted to talk everyday on the phone..but i havent talked to her for about 3 months since i got fired from where
we both usted to work..(i got fired because of her)...i really miss her and i jus cant get her out of my mind...she was a cool *$# girl...and we never wouldargue or anything we
would jus chill all the time and jus talk and laugh together....i jus cant get her out of my mind...what shold i do nt?? should i jus take the loss..??

I can post pics for all yall beasts out there if yall want
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by 214TX972

nt i need some advice...i usted to talk to a girl that had a b/f and she also had a lil girl...i was jus friends with her but i realy wanted to
be more than friends with her...we usted to talk everyday on the phone..but i havent talked to her for about 3 months since i got fired from where
we both usted to work..(i got fired because of her)...i really miss her and i jus cant get her out of my mind...she was a cool *%% girl...and we never would argue or anything we
would jus chill all the time and jus talk and laugh together....i jus cant get her out of my mind...what shold i do nt?? should i jus take the loss..??

I can post pics for all yall beasts out there if yall want
laugh.gif

Just stop right there. Obviously, she's doing good. So you gotta move onnnnnnnnn-ah-onnnnnnnnn-ah-onnnnnnnnn-ah-onnnnnnnnn

She used you when her BF wasnt putting in work...now he is back to business and doesnt need your services anymore

laugh.gif
This dude. Congrats on being the emo maxi pad. & you lost yourjob.
smh.gif
Learn from this.

And post them pics cuz .....

Be cool, but not that cool.Plus she got a b/f and a little girl?Nah man, unless you can live wit being a home wrecker.

How old are you cats? Man these latest "girl problem" threads have been pretty much eh. Why get that attached to someone with a child and a Bf?

Take the loss kid.

Back
Top Bottom