Help me out Vol. Nevermind, it's been taken care of.

Originally Posted by ItsGettinHot

Put his phone number up.

Everyone hop on AIM and send IMs to his phone. Even if only 10 people do it, you can send him like 300 texts in 20 seconds.

Originally Posted by idalvysxdeath

Originally Posted by JohnnyRedStorm

Oh so you're a girl. It's even easier. Call him up, invite him out to a date. Then when he gets there pretend to have fun and invite him over to your apartment. When you walk him up there smile at him and tell him he smells wonderful. Then when you get inside tell him the plastic draped over the furniture and floor is there because you're starting to repaint your apartment tomorrow. Then tell him to stay where he's standing while you go to the bathroom to "freshen" up. Then come out of the bathroom completely naked with your hands behind your back and strike a seductive pose. After his eyes open wide pull the silenced gun out from behind your back and empty the clip in him. After he's lying on the floor dead drag him to your bathroom and plop him in the bathtub filled with sulfuric acid. Problem solved
smile.gif
I like the way you think.
smokin.gif
You a serial killer?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Stupid me I forgot to add that you can either get him naked or wait until his bloodied clothes dry, place them in a plastic bag, drive to a far town,preferably a campsite, and incite a bonfire. If you can avoid any tolls, and if you can't avoid the tolls pay with cash, not EZ pass. Don't blow anyredlights either.

Originally Posted by CalvinJohnson

Originally Posted by Rawk On

Originally Posted by Mangudai954

You sure your phone doesnt give you the option to just block his texts? Mine does.
I don't think iPhones have that option.
smh.gif
If your iphone is jailbroken you can block numbers by making a blacklist
Oh bless your heart. *downloaded* Thanks!
happy.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

Oh so you're a girl. It's even easier. Call him up, invite him out to a date. Then when he gets there pretend to have fun and invite him over to your apartment. When you walk him up there smile at him and tell him he smells wonderful. Then when you get inside tell him the plastic draped over the furniture and floor is there because you're starting to repaint your apartment tomorrow. Then tell him to stay where he's standing while you go to the bathroom to "freshen" up. Then come out of the bathroom completely naked with your hands behind your back and strike a seductive pose. After his eyes open wide pull the silenced gun out from behind your back and empty the clip in him. After he's lying on the floor dead drag him to your bathroom and plop him in the bathtub filled with sulfuric acid. Problem solved
smile.gif
I love you.
you must not know hes white
Wait...it's like that?
mad.gif
nerd.gif

Originally Posted by MilitaryIV

smile.gif
I love you.
you must not know hes white
Wait...it's like that?
mad.gif
nerd.gif

roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Originally Posted by derventa

Huh? Only girls that are sexy as hell get asked for numbers?
laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I can FINALLY ask this question to a latina, thanks to the anonymity of the internet:

Why dont many of you guys(PR DR AND CUBAN GIRLS) not like white guys?

I get
embarassed.gif
everytime i see you guys beautiful curly brown hair and gleaming vibrant brown eyes

I mean, im white, i got brown hair, brown eyes, i could pass for a white hispanic..but im always out of luck
pimp.gif

Well...thats not true for all of us. My friend stays chasing white boys.
But really, when were getting plowed we want our men to say dirty things in spanish. And not just any spanish, it's gotta be well spoken, dirty spanish.Invest in rosetta stone? Idk what to tell you.
ohwell.gif

smile.gif
smokin.gif
You a serial killer?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Stupid me I forgot to add that you can either get him naked or wait until his bloodied clothes dry, place them in a plastic bag, drive to a far town, preferably a campsite, and incite a bonfire. If you can avoid any tolls, and if you can't avoid the tolls pay with cash, not EZ pass. Don't blow any redlights either.
What the difference between ez pass and paying cash? Theyll know iw as there either way. Fail.

smile.gif
smokin.gif
You a serial killer?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Stupid me I forgot to add that you can either get him naked or wait until his bloodied clothes dry, place them in a plastic bag, drive to a far town, preferably a campsite, and incite a bonfire. If you can avoid any tolls, and if you can't avoid the tolls pay with cash, not EZ pass. Don't blow any redlights either.
What the difference between ez pass and paying cash? Theyll know iw as there either way. Fail.
Fail because I'm white?

smile.gif
smokin.gif
You a serial killer?
laugh.gif
nerd.gif

Fail because I'm white?
roll.gif

NO. Don't be hurt now
smh.gif

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I can FINALLY ask this question to a latina, thanks to the anonymity of the internet:

I get
embarassed.gif
everytime i see you guys beautiful curly brown hair and gleaming vibrant brown eyes

I mean, im white, i got brown hair, brown eyes, i could pass for a white hispanic..but im always out of luck
pimp.gif

But really, when were getting plowed we want our men to say dirty things in spanish. And not just any spanish, it's gotta be well spoken, dirty spanish. Invest in rosetta stone? Idk what to tell you.
ohwell.gif
Im not going to try and be someone im not..
laugh.gif
. I've hadmy share of hispanic girlfriends, but it takes me a long time to warm one up...
tired.gif
. Its funny though because all my girlfriends' parents LOVED me jsut because i was white
laugh.gif
pimp.gif

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I get
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

But really, when were getting plowed we want our men to say dirty things in spanish. And not just any spanish, it's gotta be well spoken, dirty spanish.
As a latina girl i agree with you.
nerd.gif

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I get
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

But really, when were getting plowed we want our men to say dirty things in spanish. And not just any spanish, it's gotta be well spoken, dirty spanish. Invest in rosetta stone? Idk what to tell you.
ohwell.gif
Im not going to try and be someone im not..
laugh.gif
. I've had my share of hispanic girlfriends, but it takes me a long time to warm one up...
tired.gif
. Its funny though because all my girlfriends' parents LOVED me jsut because i was white
laugh.gif
pimp.gif
Not surprised. Some hispanic moms push hard as hell to bring home a white boy!

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I get
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

But really, when were getting plowed we want our men to say dirty things in spanish. And not just any spanish, it's gotta be well spoken, dirty spanish.
nerd.gif
pics?

Originally Posted by 49ers650

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I get
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pics?
not just latin girls.all girls luv it.
pimp.gif
esp. white girls...

Originally Posted by 49ers650

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I get
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

nerd.gif
pics?
afdhcn.gif

laugh.gif
I'm Cuban
smokin.gif

I get
embarassed.gif

pimp.gif

ohwell.gif

I am currently in Spanish TWO...

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Entonces sabes ablar espanol? O no tienes ni la menor idea que cono estoy diciendote?

Originally Posted by heaVINsent15

Entonces sabes ablar espanol? O no tienes ni la menor idea que cono estoy diciendote?
So you speak spanish? Or you don't have the smallest idea of what I am saying?
ohwell.gif

Back
Top Bottom