Help Me Out With a Moral Dilema

So I pre-ordered a Samsung S7 as soon as it was made available on the 23rd of February, turned out to be cheaper monthly to upgrade from my S6. The release date was March 11th, but people started getting them on the 2nd, I received mine on the 3rd. I was surprised how early it came in, it was even tough finding a screen cover and case because all 3rd party companies hadn't even got accessories out yet. 

I been using it and love it! 

Anyways, last night I get a text and email like I did before saying my UPS shipping label had been created and the order I made last month was gonna be shipped and delivered by the 15th. I compared order numbers from my old confirmation emails and it's the same order number as before, but the UPS tracking number was different this time. I logged into my phone provider account and look at my order and under Status it went from "Delivered" to now "Shipping"!

I think I am gonna get a 2nd phone. I'm not sure they made a mistake by shipping the phones early in the first place, but there's no record on the website of me having two orders or ordering two in one order. I checked my bank and I wasn't charged again, I was charged the first time as soon as a tracking label was created.   

What do I do if I receive the phone and my carrier doesn't catch it? I am gonna hold on to it and not do anything with it to see what happens. I figure a week to see if it shows up and it gets added to my equipment list or see if my monthly bill increases. It's a $670 phone... I don't want pay for it.

Thoughts? 
smile.gif
 vs 
pimp.gif

What do I do if I receive the phone and my carrier doesn't catch it?

Donate it to charity, like meth would suggest.

I would suggest da oh, ok, alright foundation where they help give off da truck phones to those in need.

have a heart op. :smile: I know you'll do the right thing :wink:

Last edited:
If you do this might as well flip it and buy a bunch of cheaper phones to send out.

This would also work, the children the foundation provides phones for seems to be particularly fond of the moto x pure edition, zenfone 2, and/or the nexus 6p.
Hopefully you find it in your heart to contribute to those less fortunate, like meth always encourages us to do.
:nthat:

" When an honest man discovers he is mistaken he will either cease to being mistaken or cease to being honest"

Back
Top Bottom