Help me out with seeing what kind of releases this store gets.

darthska

Staff member
Just got the blue/volt Griffeys, and I asked the store a few questions about what kind of stuff they get.

They said they get all AF1s that release, they have an urban account, they get quickstrikes, Jordan L' Style releases, everything.

I don't really keep up with rare releases, because I thought I lived in an area where I was just SOL, and if I want something that's even remotelyrare, I'd have to go though someone on here.

I asked if they got the AF1 x AM95 Supremes, and they did.

They have the freshwater AM95s and the blue/volt Griffey Max I (obviously).

They had some blue/lime green AF1 x Huarache that I've seen on NT before, but I don't know if they're rare or what.

They have the 'Raging Bull' Air Jordan V Defining Moments pack.

They have the Foamposite boot (quite possibly the ugliest thing ever).

Again, I don't know how rare any of those are, or if any of them are even rare at all. I'm just trying to figure out what kind of releases this storegets.

Any input would be appreciated.

Thanks, guys.

Definitely a little mom and pop shop.

So like what kind of releases would a 'urban account' store get?

most of all mom and pops store are 'urban accounts' they'll get some jordan colorways that champs and eastbay wont get. like the wht/red fusionix's. urban accounts got the wht/uni blue.

Originally Posted by 23ska909red02

Definitely a little mom and pop shop.

So like what kind of releases would a 'urban account' store get?

Your regular "urban acct" should receive most of the inline sportswear products such as the Barkleys, Air Max 95s, GR Air Force One Core and premium,foamposites, Flightposites...
Your upper tier Urban acct should be getting stuff like Air Force One Supremes, Quickstrikes, and the stuff like Questloves and Yeezys if they choose to acceptthem when offered...
Jordan accts are a little different... I believe everyone has an equal account but they get to pick and choose what they order because i've spoken to momand pop owners im familiar with and they say they didnt order a speceific jordan...
L'Style Jordans is not an acct... Its a buying preference because to carry a specific L'Style Jordan, You must buy the Apparel that comes with it...
I will touch more on the accts later....

Where you located, and name of place? Just because you may not have heard of it perhaps someone else on here has and can give you past info on it... Unlessyour trying to keep the place on the downlow

Back
Top Bottom