Help me step my egg cracking game up...

bkmac

Banned
nerd.gif

Attempting to make Sunny-Side-Up/Overeasy eggs and not being able to because your egg cracking game is weak FTL.

Help me out...

wanting to make sunny-side up or over-easy eggs and then messing up and having to eat scrambled FTL

I need to step my game up as well

A gentle, but swift tap on a flat surface will yield the best results.

Avoid the edge of a bowl because this often causes the shell to enter the egg itself.

gentle crack, and when you seperate make sure you are no more than an inch or 2 high above the pan, don't risk the yolk busting from being liquidy and falling from too high.

If the pan is already hot, it helps cause then the egg starts cooking immediately and doesn't spread out too much. Definitely keep it close to the pan like venom said

Originally Posted by LittlePeteWrigley

A gentle, but swift tap on a flat surface will yield the best results.

Avoid the edge of a bowl because this often causes the shell to enter the egg itself.

Originally Posted by 4wrestling

Doing on a flat surface is key.

i crack with 1 hand now..... i can bang it anywhere and get a good crack... dont do the line thing.. bang it on edge of table or bowl if u want... just a little circular dent... put your thumb it and split it on your own..

Originally Posted by BroComeAtMe

Originally Posted by Wilroc

wanting to make sunny-side up or over-easy eggs and then messing up and having to eat scrambled FTL

this always happens to me
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif
30t6p3b.gif

Not always, but when it does... 
frown.gif

Back
Top Bottom