help me with replacement laces

Sorry if this post doesnt belong here or if someone posted this before i just wanna know where i can get replacement laces from i need them for my bred12s.....

Thanks in advance

WHERE DA HELL DO YOU FIND WATERMELONS?.....AT A GROCERY STORE.....You find shoe laces at shoe stores.....
smile.gif
and why is it that we get post like this it shouldbe an auto-lock for thread titles such as...
smile.gif
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINKOF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion......
smile.gif
no hate here.....

Originally Posted by royalflush1230

WHERE DA HELL DO YOU FIND WATERMELONS?.....AT A GROCERY STORE.....You find shoe laces at shoe stores.....
smile.gif
and why is it that we get post like this it should be an auto-lock for thread titles such as...
smile.gif
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion......
smile.gif
no hate here.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

you can try to find a bear pair of bred 12 other than that you can try ebay or get some laces from the grocery store

smile.gif
and why is it that we get post like this it should be an auto-lock for thread titles such as...
smile.gif
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion...... hate here.....
Seriously....
smh.gif
tired.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

smile.gif
smile.gif
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion...... hate here.....
Seriously....
smh.gif
tired.gif

Lol....i peep you edited.....

Originally Posted by k r e a m

smile.gif
smile.gif
"HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHERE CAN I GET SHOE LACES" more "HOW DO YOU GUYS THINK OF ME" "WHAT GOES WITH JORDAN SHOES" "HOW DO YOU FEEL ABOUT FUSIONS?"....use your discretion......
smile.gif
no hate here.....
roll.gif
roll.gif
roll.gif

Fixed
laugh.gif
roll.gif
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Rafool

smile.gif
smile.gif
Seriously....
smh.gif
tired.gif

Lol....i peep you edited.....
laugh.gif
Glad you caught that.

smile.gif
smile.gif
smile.gif
no hate here.....

Back
Top Bottom