Help! Need to add a new balling shoe to my rotation!

Since last November my balling rotation has been 20.5.5 and LBJ 4's. I was thinking of getting another pair of 4's in a different color way but, I want to know is there anything out there that I'm missing? I'm so stuck on Foams right now its ridiculous. Cant seem to find a shoe that appeals to me more than the 4's. By the way I'm 6'1 guard and I do a lot slicing to the basket( I need something that can take a beating out the box).
WANTED AF1 Delta Storm, Retro IV white/cement/black,Lebron II black b-day edition.all sz13

Flightposite III, the Battleground version perferably, but i don't think it matters that much. u can see if u can find one, but just check out the sizing on them first, cause its not for ppl. with wide feet.

I guess Foamposite 1s, they just released not so long ago, u might be able to get those, but i don't know if they can take a big beating.

But Really, if ur stuck on Foamposite, just go grab another pair of LBJIVs, cuz they're that GOOD!!!

im cosigning with adimac...i just got a pair of the white/grey kobe 1s at finish line for 30 bucks and they are real nice to ball in.

thing about zoom soldiers is that, it was getting bad traction comments from users

Back
Top Bottom