Help needed...Question on the fit of a Nike Dunk v. Dunk SB

Mods, please move this if this is the wrong forum....

So I'm about to place an order with NikeID and i'm unclear as to which size to get. I usually wear a sz.10 in a Nike Dunk SB low, but i'm about to order both a non-refundable, non-returnable custom hi and a low "regular" Dunk.

My question is, with the additional padding that can be found with a SB dunk, should I order a 1/2 size smaller or just order both ID shoes in a size 10.

Did that make sense?

thanks for your help...

KACIN

Knowledge Rules Supreme Over Nearly Everything

people.netscape.com/gchan/carterdunk.mpg

it all depends on how tight you want your dunk sbs to fit...

For me in regular dunk lows I wear a 9.5 but in dunk sb i wear a 10.5 cause in a 10 its too tight because of the padding in the tongue.
And that is for lows...with highs I size down to a 9.5 because theres no padding...It is all your preference but I recommend sizing up with dunk sb lows because of the extra cushion.

iD dunks run humongous to me. something about the height of the toebox, i think.

..with so much personality,
what do you want from me?
i could be by myself and enjoy the company..
but i'd ratherher

Quote:
but i'm about to order both a non-refundable, non-returnable custom hi and a low "regular" Dunk.
Aren't NikeID's returnable? I've returned a pair before.
As for the fit, I'm usually an 11, and got a 10.5 in the ID Dunks.

i wear a 7 in SB dunks and in GR dunks i can fit down to a 6...
AKA Kelz
Looking For:
Penny 2s Sz 6.5 or 7
AJ CG IIIs 7.5
Any color Spizikes in 7.5

dunks have the weirdest fit
but from my sneaker head friends, i hear that you go half a size up for sbs that are leather, and stay the same size for suede, cause suede 'stretches'
depends on which sb ur wearing
but yeah...you should definately go into a store that sells regular dunks and try them on
i heard my brothers friend who usually wears 10-10.5, has a dunk size 6 that fits perfectly

I would say go a half size up in lows...the padding isn't as intense in the hi's as they are in the lows
Free Gizmo aka Smash....Sorry your feelings were hurt Gu

Back
Top Bottom