help on europe releases

I'm most likely going to Europe to study abroad for school and it'll be from next September until December so I would miss out on some releases unless jordans and other nikes come out in Europe at the same time? I don't really know anything about this but wanna cop a few pairs while I'm there so if anyone knows anything that'll help that would be great. Thanks

I can't think of any recent releases that skipped Europe. They all tend to come out on the same date worldwide and it's a LOT easier to pick up a pair of jordans in Europe. You probably won't get any Euro exclusives unless they sit, since the Quai54 Tourney is usually held in June.

Originally Posted by prince

I'm most likely going to Europe to study abroad for school and it'll be from next September until December so I would miss out on some releases unless jordans and other nikes come out in Europe at the same time? I don't really know anything about this but wanna cop a few pairs while I'm there so if anyone knows anything that'll help that would be great. Thanks

I think the last time JB skipped an air jordanRetro release in europe, were the AJ 2 midsin 2004 i think. Before they skipped theAJ 3 white/cements in 2003 and strangelyAll AJ 17 lows in 2002. But since then,Most major releases has been releasedTo the public in europe too.Maybe some colorways less like some Regional Aj 19 and 20 and no YOTR2011.

aright sweet so now I guess it's just a matter of finding the actual stores there
anyone know any good shops in europe?

Originally Posted by prince

aright sweet so now I guess it's just a matter of finding the actual stores there
anyone know any good shops in europe?

What city are you going to?

Footlocker usually have at least one branch in most large cities......but air max type shoes tend to sell better than hoops ones in Europe, so it's posisble you may not find Jordans in some FL branches.

Kickz.de will do mail order.

I think there's a house of hoops, or some sort, in london and paris.

I'm most likely going to Italy, around Florence, but if not there then I'll be in Barcelona, Spain...also I'll be traveling a lot so I'm gonna assume that I could probably make it to a good amount of stores/whichever one is necessary to cop

I was going to post a similar question since I will be there over the summer and miss out on the 23rd annivs (if i like em) and the Fire Reds unless I do something bout it. What does it come out to to buy a pair in london after the exchange rate? What store can I go to. Keep In mind Westfield mall (in/by Shepherd's Bush. A 10 minute walk or 1 minute bus ride from where I stay). Will I have to line up?

wow thats awesome, the traveling part i mean. you should buy js in different cities so you can add to the memories

in belgium there are some good shops, like bouncewear in Leuven, Gent,.. and in brussels there is a small HOH at footlocker, and Panthers brussels is also a nice shop

I'm most likely going to Italy, around Florence, but if not there then I'll be in Barcelona, Spain...also I'll be traveling a lot so I'm gonna assume that I could probably make it to a good amount of stores/whichever one is necessary to cop

in Milan there is HOH and they have everything you need concerning Js! I was there 3 weeks ago and they had everything and in all sizes.

Online Kickz.com is probably the best source.

There are also HOHs in Paris, Rotterdam, England and somewhere in Spain and as I have just seen also in Brussels!

Good luck and enjoy your time!

In Germany we have Snipes. I have been able to cop every new release I've wanted by just walking into the store on release day and sometimes after. There are also Foot lockers here.

I was going to post a similar question since I will be there over the summer and miss out on the 23rd annivs (if i like em) and the Fire Reds unless I do something bout it. What does it come out to to buy a pair in london after the exchange rate? What store can I go to. Keep In mind Westfield mall (in/by Shepherd's Bush. A 10 minute walk or 1 minute bus ride from where I stay). Will I have to line up?
queing is unlikely, most GR's are easy enough to pick up in London as the hype surrounding Jordans isn't as big as it is in the states. As well as Westfield there is also niketown, footlocker (HOH), size?, Footpatrol all around the oxford/regent street areas which sell all the Jordan releases as well as other Nikes. Also price wise most Jordans range between £125-140 which is roughly $200-230.

Back
Top Bottom