HELP on my new What The Dunks

ctownballer03

Banned
should i sell them now or wait im trying to trade for way rare jordans too help me out

ps how much they worth selling for never taken out of the box complete ds with pepsi bottle poster reciet original EVERYTHING
WANTED
JORDAN 6'S
((FOUNDER))
T E A M I C E

Quote:
should i sell them now or wait im trying to trade for way rare jordans too help me out

you should make your own decision

Quote:
ps how much they worth selling for never taken out of the box complete ds with pepsi bottle poster reciet original EVERYTHING

ps questions about worth belong in the price check forum

personally i would sell itnow since everyone wants 1 cuase after the hype people might not think the same about em. but its up to u
"o no another ugly hypebeast"

Quote:
Quote:
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

you should make your own decision

Quote:

ps questions about worth belong in the price check forum
:lol:
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
Team Vintage Heat​

Never too old.​

FOR SALE: NIKE KISS MY AIRS T-SHIRTS. PM me for prices and sizes!

A pair sold on eBay for $1500 but it now...Id sell
-tCAP*

TeamAMFam
Looking to buy:
Nike Maharishi Terminator Sz 10.5-11

Back
Top Bottom