*HELP* Planning on attending college in the Philippines

Okay, well first off I'm a Junior in High School and my school's not accredited. I'm planning on going to college in the Philippines, but I don't know if I could get accepted. See, I want to attend college there because I've been in America all my life and I want to get a taste of how it's like there. If I move to the Philippines, is there some way I could earn more credits to get into a college? And how is the education there? I'm planning on taking nursing. If anyone can provide for info, that would be great. TIA.

I'm from California, if that matters.

there's another thread with a similar topic that could help you out somewhere in this forum but I can't seem to find it..Education is great here and there are a lot of medical schools offering nursing and unlike that infamous comment in Desperate Housewives, we actually have high quality med schools.
Team Philippines
Member No.63

nursing? try UST, UP, and UE.. good luck on UP though. i think they only get 100 a year.. that means tough competition..

there are other quality nursing schools of course also..

I know there's a lot of nursing schools, my problem is that I don't know if I could get accepted since I come from an unaccredited school.

^REAL TALK

Fatima don't even do entrance exams man
TEAM UST TIGERS​

"Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Uste! Go Go Go Go Go Uste!"​

It should not matter where you go to school for nursing in the Philippines. Once you graduate, since you are from the states already all you have to do is challenge the board. An accreditation process is necessary. Where you send in all the information to an agency and they check if everything is up to par with united states educational consistency. Trust me on this, you will have more than is necessary.
Benefits of going to school in the philippines:
1. No student loans!!!!!!!!!
2. Total cost of a 4-year college course (tuition only): average of 200,000 to 300,000 pesos (depends on the school). That translates to around $10,000.
3. Hot pinays!!

Here is a word of warning though. I went to school in the Philippines and I know a lot of other people who did too. Most of them did not finish. They got caught up in the fast life.

If you doubt my advice then go to your nearest hospital and look. Chances are there will be a bunch of filipino nurses working there. If you are filipino then I can safely say that one of your relatives is a nurse and why not just ask them. Where they went to school and they might even hook you up with a place to stay.

Anyway good luck man You will definitely have fun.

Quote:
Fatima don't even do entrance exams man
man, i miss littlebenben and his gang. all of them taiwan dudes went to Fatima for medicine.

Nursing schools here are like Ministops, they're everywhere.
------------

We only have one heart, but there are so many ways of breaking it.

Back
Top Bottom