Help ralph lauren order!

gettingworied

Banned
I ordered shirt off Ralph Lauren Tuesday around this time and it still says item located in stock and i haven't got shipping number yet should i be worried? i thought it said on website all should be processed within 48 hours.

so why won't you email or call them and ask about your order?

I ordered shirt off Ralph Lauren Tuesday around this time and it still says item located in stock and i haven't got shipping number yet should i be worried? i thought it said on website all should be processed within 48 hours.
still don't understand why people come to niketalk for issues unrelated to the site

Ralph Lauren will let you order something, wait a week, then tell you they don't have it in stock.

Call them and make sure they still actually have it in stock.

Are you kidding me i'll give it another day before having a heart attack.

Nope. Happened to me. Ordered a shirt, the day it was supposed to be delivered, I got an email saying it was out of stock and my money was going to be refunded.

Ended up finding the same shirt in Dillard's on sale for $40. :pimp:

Go ahead, call them and save the suspense.

Last edited:
maybe they're backed up bc of black friday/cyber monday

RL shipping is still delayed because of Sandy.
If you ordered an item with limited stock then it's sometimes shipped from a store location. This takes a little longer depending on how fast
the staff hands your package over to the FedEx clerk.

Last edited:
I ordered something from rugby on Saturday and my items are still "located in stock"

I was gonna give it till the end of the week before following up, figured they were just backed up with orders from the sale.

Last edited:
I've been getting my stuff on time. Matter of fact, I just received my shipment of items ordered less than a week ago.

Back
Top Bottom