HELP TEACHER PROBLEM

Discussion in 'General' started by nikevandal, Feb 20, 2009.

1. nikevandal

nikevandal Banned

allright the otherday my teacher told me to stay after class and he told me im obnoxious and full of crap and hes not taking my crap anymore[​IMG]
    (i dropped my book on accident lost my page and it was my turn to read) he thought i did it on purpose and told me Bull**** when i told him my story [​IMG]
    he pretty much went christian bale on me [​IMG]

he tells me i have a U in coduct(=to an F in citizenship)

and says i will again if i keep pulling my crap

theres gotta be something i can do so he gets punished [​IMG]

[​IMG] what can i do NT???

serious help please im in high school btw

2. rck2sactown

rck2sactown Banned

Punch him in the face next time to show that you mean business.

3. jordanhead2

jordanhead2

simple. prove to him that you are serious about his class

4. kiddin like jason

kiddin like jason

I'm sure he isn't basing it off that one incident...

5. eebs7eez

eebs7eez

sounds like you have a history of disrupting the class man, so even if it was an accident this time, your antics in the past have probably given your teacher areally harsh prejudice of you. you're gonna have to deal with it, and there is absolutely nothing you can do to get him in trouble for this at all. i wasthat dude in highschool, smartening up was the best choice i made.

6. h3h45

h3h45

why dont you rick roll him?

[​IMG]

7. dirtylicious

dirtylicious Administrator

8. dmxfury

dmxfury Moderator

Really not much you can do, it isn't like he is harassing you or something worse than that

9. lilstarz07

lilstarz07 Banned

guess what ... word on the street is, conduct grades dont mean a COT DAMN thing in the real world ... i got straight u's and f's and us's andwhatever other bad grades there were for conduct back then ... i just graduated from college ... who cares really as long as you dont get kicked out

10. elnino4530

elnino4530

[​IMG] ahhhh the good old days. Tearing %!+ right in the middle of going overthe chapter we just read [​IMG]

Anyway, just show him you mean business. By that I mean work hard and do well. I misbehaved in a lot of my classes in HS just to get people riled up. But theteachers all saw that I did the work and did well and I never had a teacher who disliked me. Also, there's a time and place to be the class clown...ifyou're gonna try and take the title you gotta figure out when that is.

11. nikevandal

nikevandal Banned

Can't I get him in trouble for cussing at me because I know the other teachers are afraid t cuss?
    I try hard in his class get over a 100 % but end up with a b cause he grades me badly onn assignments that can be graded on opinion [​IMG]

12. dmxfury

dmxfury Moderator

Cussing isn't really a big deal nor something that would be disciplined unless it became a habitual problem for him

13. jaypesoz

jaypesoz

if you really wanna punish him, tell the principal he touched you. you should start to feel better immediately

obviously j/k

14. swyftdahoe

swyftdahoe

Or better yet, just report it to the school board or something.. Anonymously, of course.. Do it! Do it!

15. knivesdesu

knivesdesu

[​IMG]
    I am somehow finding your last statement a little hard to believe. That is what every kid who doesn't do well claims. And cussing? Really dude?

I don't know what to tell you. Ask your mom to call the principal on him for saying "the S word"? Or you could just man up. It sounds like youhave been disrupting his class for how ever many months have passed and now you are salty he doesn't like you and you aren't doing well.
    Funny how that works isn't it?

16. davidisgodly

davidisgodly

What a cry baby. Stay home.

17. dam itz lou

dam itz lou

Were you with him by yourself ? Say he came on to you and if you didn't do what he said then he'd give you a bad grade. [​IMG]

18. eight2one

eight2one

i had this problem in middle school.

19. ohstyles

ohstyles

Stop being obnoxious. Problem solved.

20. carminepower

carminepower

OP, I feel you on this situation. Same thing happened to me, a teacher picked on me, tried to give me 4 hour detention, I went to the Vice Principal, he saidwhat I did didn't warrant any punishment.
    If he really is picking on you, the best thing would be to file a complaint at the office. Tell your parents. I did a similar thing to that teacher, and shewas fired (since she had a history of picking on students).

21. mac a roni

mac a roni Banned

How you gonna let your teacher punk you off in class like that [​IMG]next time dude gets rowdy pick up a chair and throw it at him

22. nktran001

nktran001

Definitely negative.. You should hear the teachers and security at my school. Not only do they "cuss" at us, but they also punch.

23. johnnyredstorm

johnnyredstorm

Conduct was the reason I only made the Honor Roll once in middle school despite my 90 average [​IMG]

24. nikevandal

nikevandal Banned

it was after class 1 on 1...[​IMG]

Theres this nerd in my class who gets me [​IMG] says racist nonsense andblabbers and talks in a really annoying voice and studders alot and sucks up to the teacher...
    dudes there before class... [​IMG] so i usually just comment on his dumb stuff[​IMG] like whaat? or just stop it...[​IMG] and the teacher says it all adds up [​IMG]
    theres kids in my class who are far worse dude just hates me[​IMG]
    and no im not saying he violated me[​IMG] *PAUSE*

and lol my friend got expelled at his old school for throwing a chair at a teacher

25. spot rusherz

spot rusherz Banned

What grade are you in?