Help! Tinted Windows!

Need help with good spots and I need to know if its illegal to any have percent in the fronts. Thanks NT!

where are you located... ?

but yeah it's illegal to have any tint at all in the front.. anything behind the driver is ok..

i got 5% all around.. so yeah
Court is now in session

^^if yur car comes stock with tinted windows from the dealer than u can have it in front, but otherwise u might get a ticket.

front is illegal, but if you tint it like 50% its usually cool cuz thats not dark at all but just a little
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~ I do Real Estate, Loans and Life Insurance Also so if intrested Email me! ~
Myspace sim0n@sim0nsays.com
WANTED JORDAN 21 RED SUEDE SIZE 11 OR 11.5, WANTED!!

Go to Best Image in San Mateo. Guys over there are really cool and tinted my windows in a couple hours. Also they let me know that if I get a ticket for my front tinted windows, then I could go back and they'll remove it, and then put it back on again after they check it. BTW, I got 5% in my rear window and rear passenger windows. I got 20% in my front windows and I have never gotten a ticket yet ever since 2004.

Uzzle, why would you tint the front windows darker than than the back windows? That would look weird.

^^ The lower the percentage, the darker the tint. That's why when you said you were going to do 50% in the front and 15% in the back, I was confused.

Vince at Omega Tint Werks does phenomenal work. He is located in Pleasonton though.

I have 20% all around and I just got a ticket last week while parallel parking the car. SF motorcycle cop just drove up to my door and signaled for me to stop. He didn't even turn his lights on. It was like 7am when I was about to go to my barber. No way I'm driving with the windows down at 7am when it's hella cold. It's ok... it's the pice you have to pay for having a blacked out car.

I'm Located in Hayward.

sfgr415, whats your warranty and how much did you pay?

Warranty is lifetime and I paid $200. I think it is usually $250 for my car but because I am on G35Driver, he hooked it up. I know places are cheaper, but honestly, when it comes to my car, I don't want just anyone working on it. Where I work, I see so many cars with @#%$ tint jobs.

They say its illegal to have your front windows tinted and that all other windows can not exceed a certain percentage, but come on now... how often do people get stopped for that???

Quote:
They say its illegal to have your front windows tinted and that all other windows can not exceed a certain percentage, but come on now... how often do people get stopped for that???
...word

i got 50% in front and 15% on back on 7 windows at preferred image in redwood city and it was $180, so far no bubbles
www.sim0nsays.com
100% Authentic Sneakers ~ I do Real Estate, Loans and Life Insurance Also so if intrested Email me! ~
Myspace sim0n@sim0nsays.com
WANTED JORDAN 21 RED SUEDE SIZE 11 OR 11.5, WANTED!!

Can you post pics? I wanna see what it would look like before I get em. Thanks alot Sim0n.

Quote:
how often do people get stopped for that???

It seems like it depends on the car. My boys explorer has never been pulled over, yet my boys '87 Regal has been pulled over a grip of times.

Hmmm...I was planning on getting my windows tinted too..Darn it.
Team49ers
XVI . XIX . XXIII . XXIV . XXIX
It has begun.​

just for clarification, 70% is the legal limit for the front. too bad 70% is basically no tint

and i agree, it depends on what car you drive as well. if a bmw or a benz would have illegal tint and a beater car would have one too, i guarantee you they would pull over the beater every time

Back
Top Bottom