Help to identify this retro shoes

Hello guys, I'm newbie here. needed help to identify this model sneaker and possible some other details such as year era produced.... thanks

no clue, looks to be some vintage indoor kicks for soccer/football

No. You won't find any Nike's produced in the 60's. At a glance, they look to be in the late 80's.

There should be a 6-digit number stamped on the inside collar. I can kind of see it in the last pic. Post that info.

Actually these pictures from an auctions website. This show is selling around 120 usd. So just would like to know this shoes model is a rare piece or under rated shoes. Thanks

These pictures from m

Maybe vintage volleyball or handball shoe? Anyway, if you really want to get this shoe, go for it coz it probably won't be available on auction anytime soon. If you are thinking about reselling them, I don't think u can get that much profit if you've paid $120 on this.

Hey thanks for the hint. Yup you are right this most likely a indoor volleyball shoes. I able to find some information about it's predecessor. The shoes might called Flint cup. http://www.arkamix.com/vintage-nike/volleyball/nike-flint-cup-1980 . So if this shoes selling 120usd would it be over price? I mean this shoes might abit underrated. I more interested to tennis or basketball shoes. Please tell me your opinion.... Thanks

So is it an underrated shoes? I guess no one wear a volleyball shoes to shopping. Maybe I'm wrong

Back
Top Bottom