Help us build a library with Room to Read & earn a special badge for your account!

Great cause. I hope my shelf is dedicated to Canadian history. 
laugh.gif

Meth, I was reading over the contest guidelines and from what I see, it looks like we have to raise $5,000 in order to be eligible for the community match. Can you shed some light on this? :nerd:

Whatever amount we raise, raise to read will match so if we raise $2,500 they'll put up $2,500 and that'll be $5,000

Just donated, loved books as kids, still do.. would not want to take that away from our younger generations.

Last edited:
We are killin' it NT!!! There is nothing we cant do as a community with a common goal.
Props to EVERYONE who has donated so far and to those who have pledged a donation when the funds are available.

Philanthropy, in all its forms, is something that is close to my heart. It is one of the most satisfying things a person can do.
The thrill of some new Jordans or a TV or an Xbox will quickly fade into nothingness, as new Js and better TVs are made.

But the impact that our donations provide could easily change lives well into the next century.
Even after we are all dead and gone the legacy of what we are building here at NT, through our donation drives, will live on.

Keep up the excellent work my brothers(and 5 or 6 sisters).

As with other charity drives I have participated in, I will be making some additional incentive donations.
So starting @ $2000, for every $1000 NT raises I will donate an additional $25.

:nthat:

Donated. Will definitely donate a larger amount in the next donation cause, that's for sure. Just glad we can all help now.

Let's keep this going fambs!

Donated!

As with other charity drives I have participated in, I will be making some additional incentive donations.

I like this idea, Jays! I'll do the same.

So, Niketalk.... starting at $2,000 (we're already there, by the way) for every $1,000 donated, an extra $50 ($25 from jaysrcrak jaysrcrak and $25 from myself, lobotonymeats) will be donated. For ever person that I've made a snarky photoshop or gif about, get even with kindness!

Well done kids and well done Methodical Management Methodical Management

Donated!

So, Niketalk.... starting at $2,000 (we're already there, by the way) for every $1,000 donated, an extra $50 ($25 from jaysrcrak jaysrcrak and $25 from myself, lobotonymeats) will be donated. For ever person that I've made a snarky photoshop or gif about, get even with kindness!

I want in on this! I know my initial was less than you two, but I like your idea. Just to help make sure you guys get to give more...for every 1,000 raised after 1,500, i'll give another $25! (just adding mine in there to stagger it with you guys') about $300 more till I'll do another $25.

Last edited:
I donated. It's been on my mind all day today. It blows my mind thinking about literacy on a global scale. Don't take it for granted. Give what you can y'all.

Meth, I accidentally donated to the "el 24" one (my Twitter SN) does this still contribute to NT?

:smh: It's late man.

So damn angry I did that.

edit: BTW, one of my followers on Twitter just donated as well although idk if it's going under NT's count.

Last edited:
Donated!

First off
View media item 1260191Largest donation so far. CAN WE REP THIS MAN?!!!!!!

I want in on this! I know my initial was less than you two, but I like your idea. Just to help make sure you guys get to give more...for every 1,000 raised after 1,500, i'll give another $25! (just adding mine in there to stagger it with you guys') about $300 more till I'll do another $25.
I like the staggering idea!
View media item 1260169
REPPED!!

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom