Help w/ beer pong

NT, me and my homeboys are playing beer pong and we went into OT. Now we need some help with rebuttal...Do both players need to make a shot to go into OT ordoes only one player need to do so?

every persons home has different rules, but we play one player has to make the remaining cups to go into OT

Originally Posted by hawtsauce

every persons home has different rules, but we play one player has to make the remaining cups to go into OT
That's it right there...I've played beer pong far and wide and the rules at each house seem to be different.

In a related note, is there anything better than hitting multiple beer pong shots to go into OT, then winning in OT?

Originally Posted by DaJoka004

In a related note, is there anything better than hitting multiple beer pong shots to go into OT, then winning in OT?

short answer no, long answer yes

with a bounce
pimp.gif

I sent my team into OT by hitting 3 in a row at the end of regulation the other night... But we lost in OT
eyes.gif
eyes.gif

we play that if the ball rolls back after you shot, u get a behind the back shot.. have definitely hit the behind the back to send to OT

we play that if the ball rolls back after you shot, u get a behind the back shot.. have definitely hit the behind the back to send to OT
I hate playing people like you
smh.gif
smh.gif

some of the rules people have are
indifferent.gif

Anyone play airball? if it clears all the cups and table and you catch it, the other team takes a cup?

other than that our rules are very straight foward... bounce/swat, bring em back, same cup ends game, 2 racks on 10 cup.

Originally Posted by fraij da 5 11

I hate playing people like you
smh.gif
smh.gif

some of the rules people have are
indifferent.gif

Anyone play airball? if it clears all the cups and table and you catch it, the other team takes a cup?

other than that our rules are very straight foward... bounce/swat, bring em back, same cup ends game, 2 racks on 10 cup.
behind the backs
smokin.gif

some people really hustle for the ground ball, diving on the ground and whatnot
laugh.gif

haha we call the behind the back shot the viper. cause you going in a viper motion to snatch the ball. haha but the airball rule is lame

Both people have to make the shot in order to get a rebuttal, but only if the other team got a re-rack. If not then there's no rebuttal. But that'sjust how me and my people play.

The only time I ever hit a behind the back shot was after my boy made a bounce and then I threw it behind my back, hit the edge of the table and went into oneof the cups that were being taken out.

I hate the blowing/fingering rule, but I do love it when someone tries to blow it out and it falls into another cup.

Back
Top Bottom