Help What Job in So-cal can i get at 15 1/2?

hey niketalkers what kind of jobs are there that i can get at age 15 1/2 around so-cal (norwalk,belflower,lakewood,downey,cerritos,artesia)?

thanks in advance
TeamAutobot​
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

i'd go volunteer first (do something that you like), then when you turn 16 you can get paid and find a job that you want.

try working at stadiums selling churros and pretzels. i did it when i was 15 - but its always up to management discretion., i got in thru a friend.

man, i used to come up like 5 bills for a fulls day work - of course not the legit way :wink:
wink.gif
:lol:
laugh.gif
WWW.SUPERSTARBASKETBALL.ORG

REGULATORS & MONEY $HOT

usually lookin for them hoodrat chicks at swapmeets, theyll even tell you that. you know....the ones with big ******* but their guts stick out even more than that :lol:
laugh.gif
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

If I were you, I'd volunteer some. Then I'd look for a job at 16 or 17. But if you're in a real hurry, China's a good place to work. Go make us and yourself some Nikes for a 'decent' amount of $$$. Good luck. :lol:
laugh.gif

Quote:
If I were you, I'd volunteer some. Then I'd look for a job at 16 or 17. But if you're in a real hurry, China's a good place to work. Go make us and yourself some Nikes for a 'decent' amount of $$$. Good luck. :lol:
laugh.gif
swing%20and%20miss.jpg
TEAM XBOX360
.:GAMERTAG= CincoSeisDos
"Find your dreams come true...And i Wonder, if you know, what it means, what it means, to find your dreams....."

Quote:
usually lookin for them hoodrat chicks at swapmeets, theyll even tell you that. you know....the ones with big ******* but their guts stick out even more than that
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
TeamAutobot
T R A N S F O R M E R S​

Back
Top Bottom