Help with my college major

Hey NT, I need help choosing my college major.  I have taken all those personality tests and what not but still need some guidance.  I have a couple of majors in mind but just cannot choose one.  When I started at community college, I wanted to do something in business, but I just didnt know exactly what I wanted to do.  Right now,  I am having trouble choosing between Business Marketing in order to become a Market Research Analyst or I wanted to become a Speech Therapist and study Speech Language Pathology.  Any help would be appreciated.  Thanks NT

I would say it probably easier to find a job as a Speech Therapist, but depends on your location. Take classes in both, if anything just get a minor in marketing

Take the entry level classes for both if possible, that should help once you get into the material. Reach out and try to contact some professionals in the fields you're interested in and speak to them directly. They'll be able to give you an honest and exact answer as to what they went through and what their daily job is like.

Major in Chemistry like me
pimp.gif

What year are you in? If you still have a bunch of random classes you can take, pick what sounds interesting and move on from there.

Originally Posted by trak1sh

What year are you in? If you still have a bunch of random classes you can take, pick what sounds interesting and move on from there.

I'm going into my third year. kinda made some mistakes in the past but now i got my head on straight and want to get my degree.  

Back
Top Bottom