Help with my DMP VII's

My playoff colorway DMP VII's make squeaky sounds when I walk in 'em. I tried using powder on the insoles but it doesn't help. Is there any other things I can try to get rid of the squeaks?

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Yes there was a DMP VII pack...the black/true red and the Orlando Magic colorway.
Ahhh, now i remember. Because i was wondering why there would be an Orlando Magic colorway.
By the way, i remember that MJ scored 63 points in 1993 when Shaquille O'Neal was a rookie.

Did MJ wear some white VII or did he already wear the white/black-true red VIII?

I always remove the insole and put baby powder. I let it settle in for a day or two then try them back on and it usually works.

^^ put baby powder in and let it sit for a few days.. Reapply a couple times even. And if that doesnt work.. only rock them in crowded areas so no one can hear them
laugh.gif

^^
laugh.gif
  I hated wearing my squeaky pairs, especially if I was in class and I had to walk to the front of the room when everyone was quite. I had to walk on my toes.
laugh.gif

Originally Posted by Iondajayz

My playoff colorway DMP VII's make squeaky sounds when I walk in 'em. I tried using powder on the insoles but it doesn't help. Is there any other things I can try to get rid of the squeaks?

You removed the insoles , put baby powder generously in the shoe & shook it around & let it sit? or immediately put on and walked around?

Hell good tip thanks......when i finally pull mine out the box i will make sure i take notice to that...

I find that letting them sit for a day or two does absolutely nothing.

I simply :

- remove insole
-lightly powder inside of shoe
-replace insole
- jump and dance around like a fool to work the powder into the squeak

* repeat until desired results are achieved

Originally Posted by flores

^^
laugh.gif
  I hated wearing my squeaky pairs, especially if I was in class and I had to walk to the front of the room when everyone was quite. I had to walk on my toes.
laugh.gif
this happened to me with my mars 4's. i showed up late to class and all i could hear was my shoes squeaking
roll.gif

yeh if you think about it, what does letting it sit do? its just powder so its not gonna sink in or anything.... or i dont think so. but yeh do what dankenstien said and do a bunch of stuff in em when you put powder on xD

I also had a problem with the DMP VII.. the front of my socks keep getting fuzzy and gross looking because of the tag inside of it.. any advice?

Originally Posted by keebantot

I also had a problem with the DMP VII.. the front of my socks keep getting fuzzy and gross looking because of the tag inside of it.. any advice?
Fold the tag.

And don't let the powder sit.. Dance in your sneakers.

Originally Posted by I Luv Ma Js

Originally Posted by flores

^^
laugh.gif
laugh.gif
this happened to me with my mars 4's. i showed up late to class and all i could hear was my shoes squeaking
roll.gif

This is all truth right here

Originally Posted by jumpman cbt2

Originally Posted by spiderman2315

Yes there was a DMP VII pack...the black/true red and the Orlando Magic colorway.
Ahhh, now i remember. Because i was wondering why there would be an Orlando Magic colorway.
By the way, i remember that MJ scored 63 points in 1993 when Shaquille O'Neal was a rookie.

Did MJ wear some white VII or did he already wear the white/black-true red VIII?

99.% sure it was in the bugs bunny wht/rd VIII , Mj did this with a sprained wrist by the way
smokin.gif

He was wearing the Cardinals in that game. I immediately put the shoe on. I guess I'll try dancing around in it then. lol Thanks

Back
Top Bottom