Help With the Warranty For My iPhone 5

I got pissed and threw that mutha****a! I bent the unit and the left side of the screen isn't working. How much am I going to have to pay?

I've been there a word of advice..... If the screen is cracked the warranty will not cover the phone. You can pay I believe $200 to have it replaced by apple. Fix it yourself or a third party. The problem is finding a screen with HD let alone exact specs. If you are persistent and nice I've had the apple store replace my cracked iPhone's free twice. My 3g was out of it's case fell off my lap while exiting the car. The 4 I had was thrown while playing C.O.D. and cracked in the otter box. good luck

I've been there a word of advice..... If the screen is cracked the warranty will not cover the phone. You can pay I believe $200 to have it replaced by apple. Fix it yourself or a third party. The problem is finding a screen with HD let alone exact specs. If you are persistent and nice I've had the apple store replace my cracked iPhone's free twice. My 3g was out of it's case fell off my lap while exiting the car. The 4 I had was thrown while playing C.O.D. and cracked in the otter box. good luck

There's no cracks at all. Idk why it didn't. How would I go about doing that. The screen and home button aren't responsive.

You would have to visit the nearest apple store. I'm hopeful you won't have to drive an hour like I did. Be patient and polite tell them it just stopped working mention hardware or software failure. I know it's kind of dishonest but so is apple and corporate America.

Apple care plan...$50.

Did you get insurance through your service provider?

Actually, if your screen isnt cracked and you haven't got any water damage, Apple will replace it for free...with the Apple care plan.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom