here are my signed shoes...POST YOURS!

sick collection fam....and the next time i go to a game, imma try to get lebron to sign my southbeaches before the game.

this was the first pair of shoes i got signed 4-5 years ago.  never thought of it as a hobby until earlier this year though.
dsc_77541.jpg

yeah....i tried to win some of those too. by the time i get the tweet sent to my phone, 20 ppl had already answered.

i told myself that if i won those thunder IV's from gilbert arenas I would request that he doesn't sign then lol

Originally Posted by dimsum1

i told myself that if i won those thunder IV's from gilbert arenas I would request that he doesn't sign then lol

haha i was thinking about that, but it's not like i get the box and they arent my size. ah well.. i collect signed/game worn/pe shoes anyway.

I was lucky enough to win the Gilbert Arenas twitter contest one day...the John Wall PEs on the right are game worn.
gilbertquestions.jpg

Nice collections.

A pair game-worn by John Wall and signed by Gilbert Arenas is definitely a unique item to own.

very nice questions man! i remember reading about john wall wearing those the game after the all-star break.

Back
Top Bottom