here are my signed shoes...POST YOURS!

figured this would be a good first post.  here is my current addiction for the past 8 months.  please feel free to share your stuff!  this is about half of my collection, i'll have more up when i have the time to take snaps of them.

eric koston
dsc_66831.jpg

blake griffin
dsc_43291.jpg

kevin durant
dsc_43051.jpg

dsc_43221.jpg

spike lee
dsc_428511.jpg

dsc_429011.jpg

lamar odom
dsc_3723a1.jpg

dsc_3726a1.jpg

derrick rose
dsc_3717a1.jpg

john wall
dsc_3731a1.jpg

dsc_3735a1.jpg

ron artest
dsc_43401.jpg

dsc_43461.jpg

james worthy
dsc_74141.jpg

dsc_74161.jpg

eddie cruz (part owner of undftd)
dsc_77991.jpg

dsc_78001.jpg

anthony davis  (in 1974, anthony davis was the first college and pro athlete to be featured on the cover of sports illustrated wearing nikes)
dsc_78751.jpg

kobe bryant
dsc_77541.jpg

stephon marbury
dsc_89341.jpg

dsc_89321.jpg

paul rodriguez
dsc_7801.jpg

dsc_7803.jpg

chaz bojorquez (los angeles graffiti legend)
dsc_8117.jpg

dsc_8121.jpg

torii hunter
dsc_8404.jpg

dsc_8410.jpg

sick Autograph collection. I met Derrick Rose a few months ago walking out of Duane Reade, got him to sign my Supreme tee
pimp.gif

thats a risk i'm not willing to take. i usually get them at the games or if i know they're gonna be somewhere (signings, appearances, etc.)

Originally Posted by justsomedude

thats a risk i'm not willing to take. i usually get them at the games or if i know they're gonna be somewhere (signings, appearances, etc.)

i've been to games but i dont know how to get access to the players. Do i have to storm the court? (serious question)

Originally Posted by jusdre86

Originally Posted by justsomedude

i've been to games but i dont know how to get access to the players. Do i have to storm the court? (serious question)

well, the best time to grab their attention is usually before or after they do their individual warm ups (30-45 mins before tip off).  depending on the security of the arena, you should be able to hang out around the hallway that they come out of.  if security is strict, then you would have to purchase tickets in those sections in order to enter that area regardless of how early you get there.  its really a hit or miss cause sometimes you may miss the individual warmups before they let the general public in.  i've been lucky so far at the staples center but i feel like staples is one of the stricter arenas around here.

^^^when you say hang out around the hallway, do you mean like actually inside the hallway. That's crazy i've gotta try this. I wanna try at a knick game, what's good about it is that both teams come out of the same tunnel

Back
Top Bottom